Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell"?

Discuss what you thought of this episode here.
    10 - Heavenly!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    5 - Meh..purgatory?
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hellish
    0%

I loved this episode for a variety of reasons:

1. LUCILLE!!!
    2. I loved the kind of campy humor of this episode, and Mark P. is simply THE BEST! I would love to see the gag reel of him with that contraption on his head. Really loved his wings. I don't think we've ever seen Lucifer's wings. And Crowley has him locked in Nick so he is under Crowley's control? Really cool reveal, but as always, this will bite him in the ass later on. Please don't kill Crowley or Lucifer....these two have MADE this season so far IMO.
    3. LUCILLE!!!
    4. Glad that Dean knows about the BMOL and Sam....I really didn't like last episode's same-old tired-old brothers being separated by something....glad that was short-lived.
    5. LUCILLE!!!

Loved this episode. Will need to watch it a few more times and just giggle at the Mark's interaction. They have huge chemistry. While I did think Misha did an exceptional job as Lucifer, and Rick Springfield really needed to stay longer, Mark is the one and only Lucifer in my book.

Oh, and I have mentioned, LUCILLE!!!??

Comment

So this episode had a lot of cute ‘broments’ and some funny one liners but otherwise was pretty fillerish to me.

We start with a couple camping (and you just know one, or both, was going to die. Whomever we see in the first 5 minutes of SPN always seems to get killed). He is planning on proposing, while the girl finds the ring.

It’s a Hellhound and she hurts it, so it leaves her alone.

Loved the little homage to JDM and “The Walking Dead”. That bat? I don’t watch the show but I know from pop culture that they were referencing his character on TWD.

Dean and Sam’s cute exchange about Dean smelling like Roadkill (and the way Dean’s eyes glazed over when Sam was spouting the technojargon). Also Dean’s line “I’m using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me” was cute.

Castiel’s badge is upside down again. They really need to decide—does Cas know pop culture/get stuff or is he clueless? Because you can’t have it both ways, show.

He’s on a case and there’s a guy who thinks aliens are real and killing people.

Sam and Dean as Agents Baker and Clapton (nice) and they let the Hellhound into the girl’s house. Sam lies to her and that backfires (knew it was a bad call from the get go), then they save her. Crowley comes upside and teams up with the boys.
      We find out this is the first (alpha?) Hellhound and that it only obeys Lucifer. Huh.
      Also, Crowley’s line “it can always get weirder” was cute. And true, Crowley, very true.

The demons (idiots) release Lucifer and he, of course, ganks them. Loved Luci’s whole “now you’ve made it weird” thing to the enthusiastic guy.

Dean’s scene of “take care of her”. Totally knew he was talking about Baby, not the girl. Very, very cute. Like I said, lots of great one liners and ‘broments’ in this one. “You tend to ride the breaks” made me giggle.

The angel offers Cas a deal—if he helps find the Baby Mama, then Joshua will welcome Cas back into Heaven. I, honestly, had forgotten about Joshua until that moment.

The boys in glasses, always nice.

The girl admitting she was gonna break up with the guy. The Hellhound trashing Baby (oooo, poor Dean!), Sam gets another kill (that’s his third In a row—showwise!), takes the heavy handed hint that he needs to come clean to Dean (something he should have figured out on his own, frankly, but at least he did).

Sam even says Thank you to Crowley and then goes back to confront Lucifer, who is on his throne. I knew Crowley had a plan but the permanent cage thing wasn’t what I thought he was going with. I thought he had ‘let’ Luci escape so that Lucifer would lead him to his (luci’s) son. Still, it works.

Just…like I said, lots of cute brotherly moments and quips but the whole hunt seemed pointless (did we ever find out why the Hellhound went after the guy in the first place? The girl, yes, but the guy?). It all seemed a big set up to get Sam to confess his BMOL secret to Dean.

And now we’re on a 2 week break until new episodes return.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎