No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Seven: In A Lonely Place"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Seven: In A Lonely Place"

Big Jughead episode tonight! Count down and talk live if you want, then let this be the episode forum!

Lots of cool Riverdale stuff is at KSiteTV: http://www.ksitetv.com/category/riverdale
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

I wasn't able to watch tonight. I have ONE CW affiliate station and a weather report cut in before the episode even started...

I'll have to catch up tomorrow or Saturday. I'll chime in here after I watch, though

Comment

Glad that they finally adressed Jughead being homeless.

Thought Jughead's dream sequence was quite fun. Hopefully, they'll find future excuses to dress up the characters like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        Glad that they finally adressed Jughead being homeless.
        Yeah, I just caught up. I gave it an 8. This episode was SO much better than last week thanks being Jughead-centric.[/quote]

Originally posted by jon-el87
        Thought Jughead's dream sequence was quite fun. Hopefully, they'll find future excuses to dress up the characters like that again.
        I agree. I found it a little creepy, though...

THIS episode is what the show really needs more of. I really felt for Jughead. Honestly, it kind of summed up my childhood in a way, except my dad always held a job and never let his drinking get out of hand.

The scene where he was sort of "tucking in" his dead was SO sad. Another one that got me was the one outside the station, when F.P. was sort of promising to do right by his family. I could tell, just by looking at Jughead's eyes that he didn't believe any of it. His dad didn't, either. That was just TRAGIC, but honestly, that's how it can be with addicts.

The scenes between Fred and F.P. were good, too.

The rest of it was pretty good. I was glad Polly didn't turn out to be a full-blown nutcase. That wouldn't have been a good way to go. The baby is the best thing to happen for Cheryl's character. Seeing the softer side of her was a good change.

I still think the murder mystery is moving too slow. I'm pretty sure F.P. might be drinking harder because he knew he had a hand in Jason winding up dead (since his jacket was in his closet at home), which could mean The Serpents were hired to kill Blossom by somebody.

After seeing Jughead's dad in this episode, there's no way he did it, but I think he knows A LOT more than he's letting on, which is eating away at him.

Anyway, it was a VERY good episode.

I hope next week is just as good!
        Last edited by Aries83; 03-11-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I gave it a 9 did enjoy the episode and enjoy the twist in the end.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎