No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Wrath of Savitar?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vergon6
    Yeah Caitlin keeping a piece of the stone prevented Savitar from escaping. I would be inclined to think Wally is the traitor but not an intentional one. He was the one who allowed Savitar to escape in a sense.
    Yep. This episode actually wanted us to believe that Caitlin is the traitor and Wally is the one suffering a fate worse than death, but maybe it's the other way around: Wally betraying the team with his immaturity and Caitlin becoming Killer Frost on a permanent basis.

Of course it wouldn't surprise me if they go down a predictable route and Julian betrays the team by revealing he was knowingly Savitar's lackey this entire time...

Originally posted by Vergon6
    Overall the episode was still entertaining but I agree that it was too bogged down with unnecessary melodrama and bad decisions. Team flash shoots themselves in the foot so much
    It just felt like the writers couldn't think of how to fill the 30 minutes that preceeded Savitar's release, so they just decided to turn Team Flash into The Nine Stooges. Although I'm probably being harsh on Joe, HR and Cisco. They were the only 3 who didn't do anything dumb, melodramatic or secretive this week.

Originally posted by Brandon2187
    If you all remember the picture they posted of the back of savitar as we see him as a human being... He wasn't Black.. So the theory of wally is out the window!

http://arrow.*****.com/wiki/Savitar

and if it is Barry he is on some serious ROIDS
    That's a fair point. Keep in mind though that the Flash tends to retcon its storylines from time to time because the writers come up with some stuff on the fly. Last year they had Jay revealed to be Zoom, even though some of his scenes earlier in the season completely ruled him out.

That picture definitely rules out Wally and Barry though. And every regular character we know for that matter.

Comment

You know what would really be a shocker? If Savitar was either Iris, Henry or even Nora Allen. I would never see that coming but then at the same time it would come way out of left field.

Comment

It could be something weird with the spear of destiny from Legends... Re-resurrecting Eddie Thawne So Reverse Flash Lives.. Eddie Thawne is in the speed force when Barry gets there so I doubt it is him..

Comment

I gave 'The Wrath Of Savitar' a seven. It wasn't a terrible episode, but it wasn't good. I think this is an episode in which the villain get the best of Barry. Barry will have to think fast if he's going to save Iris.

Comment

I read somewhere that even Grant Gustin wasn't too big a fan of the reveal of why Barry really proposed.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎