No announcement yet.

Is Supergirl borrowing titles?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Supergirl borrowing titles?

I know it is the same fictional universe but I found it funny when I looked at today's topic and saw two old Smallville episodes being discussed until I realised: It's Supergirl episodes. Both Homecoming and Luthor (no plural here) where both 10th season Smallville episodes.

PS @KSiteTV Did you notice that you always put the question mark with the quotes for Supergirl titles?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DJ Doena; 03-04-2017, 03:31 AM.

I always included a question mark because it's asking what people think. Like "What did you think of that episode?"

It's just coincidence, though. There are only so many one-word titles to go around, and Smallville used about 218 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      I always included a question mark because it's asking what people think. Like "What did you think of that episode?"
      You slightly missed the point. What I mean is that the way you're building your sentence structure and where you use the opening quotation marks, the question mark belongs after the closing quotation mark, not before it.

The Raid is doing it right:

BTW: The trend continues. Exodus is Supergirl's 2x15 episode and Smallville's 2x23.

Comment

Probably "inspired" by a few titles.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎