View Poll Results: What did you think of the episode?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Riverdale "Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!"

Talk about the sixth episode of Riverdale here!

Pics can be found below. There are a bunch of surprises so live chatting might be fun

http://www.ksitetv.com/riverdale/new...airing/141576/

I liked this episode more than last week, but not by much.

I thought the music stuff ate up too much screen time, but that's just me.

Polly being pregnant was unexpected. I don't know how I feel about her being "at large," though. The actress playing her went a little too over the top with it for my taste.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jughead and Betty kissing, either. I totally get why they would do it (to stop the girls from bickering over Archie), but I was kind of hoping they'd make Jughead one of those guys that was ok with not being in a relationship. Same thing with Betty. Why can't teenagers just be ok with being single?

Why is Veronica so quick to anger? I get why she'd be miffed with Archie doing the song with Valerie, but to get THAT angry about it? She went from 0 to 60 in a split-second. She acted the same way when she was "sticky mapled," too. It's not a good look for her. She definitely needs a chill pill...

Anyway, it was an ok episode. They really need to kick it into the high gear with the murder mystery, though. It has just been moving too slow for its own good. I want answers. Any guesses as to who was watching Betty/Jughead when they found the car?

At least next week looked Jughead-heavy. I hope it'll deliver.

What did everybody else think?

I liked the plot about them discovering Polly being pregnant and locked away at that place, against her will. Disturbing to think people can do such things to their kids.

Couldn't get into the other plot with the whole variety show. I mean, here you've got Betty and Jughead investigating and finding Polly. We learn that she's pregnant with Jason's child and locked away at that horrible place, learn more details about the 4th July. And then we cut to teenagers being worried about a variety show. I've watched a lot of detective shows in my days (which, granted, this technically isn't, but it has a murder mystery). And I never saw an episode where it cut between Jeremy Brett or David Suchet trying to solve a murder and people entering a variety show.

On a side note: Does anyone get the feeling that the show has too many characters?

Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    I liked the plot about them discovering Polly being pregnant and locked away at that place, against her will. Disturbing to think people can do such things to their kids.
    Yeah. The Coopers aren't getting ANY awards for their parenting. Then again, what they said about Polly did make me think that she WAS talking crazy. Also, it's not proven yet, but I'm pretty sure she's in the suspect pool for being the one watching Jughead/Betty when they found the car. Polly could've shot Jason, too.

Couldn't get into the other plot with the whole variety show. I mean, here you've got Betty and Jughead investigating and finding Polly. We learn that she's pregnant with Jason's child and locked away at that horrible place, learn more details about the 4th July. And then we cut to teenagers being worried about a variety show. I've watched a lot of detective shows in my days (which, granted, this technically isn't, but it has a murder mystery). And I never saw an episode where it cut between Jeremy Brett or David Suchet trying to solve a murder and people entering a variety show.
    I understand what you're saying. I didn't like the music element either. They should've just focused on the murder mystery only.

Does anyone get the feeling that the show has too many characters?
    It's starting to feel that way. Personally, I think they need to get rid of Josie and the Pussycats. I understand why they're included. The characters have been around forever, but if they keep them on, that just opens the door for more episodes to revolve around music, which don't really jive with the main plot (murder mystery).

I'd rather have a character like Sabrina Spellman rather than Josie and the band, but that's just me.