No announcement yet.

Who is Prometheus? True Identity Revealed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Prometheus? True Identity Revealed

Chances are good we'll find out who Prometheus is tonight. Any last guesses?

Adrian Chase is Prometheus!

Comment

The reveal was anticlimactic but, now...What did Oliver do to him and/or someone close to him?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        The reveal was anticlimactic but, now...What did Oliver do to him and/or someone close to him?
        He could still be that other dude, using an alias.

Comment

Okay now who is Vigilante?

Comment

Originally posted by Who
            I would lean towards Justin Powell, but only because of his affiliation with Wild Dog. But it could end up being Dorian Chase, with neither Adrian nor Dorian realizing who the other one was under the masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
              He could still be that other dude, using an alias.
              With how they've been writing this series, he could be Tommy Merlin (brought back via Flashpoint and the Lazarus Pit), had facial reconstructive surgery, and trained by half-sister Talia. Most likely they just leave him as AC. TPTB delight in obliterating canon and telling their own version of the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                Since they don't plan on letting us know until next season, it could be just about anyone but based on our options right now, I'll repeat my guess of Lt. Pike. I thought that he'd been at Oliver' press conference when the team was fighting Vigilante but turns out that was wrong so he's still in the running. He's been around just long enough to kind of matter to the viewers and he's been exposed to every shortcoming of the SCPD. So I can see him deciding that he has to do like the GA but just up his game a step.

Or it could be someone new we meet next year. It's hard to make any hard guesses when the answer could change.

Comment

Vigilante is also Adrian Chase, soon we will find out he has a split personality. And the fight on the roof actually never happened (Fight Club style)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎