No announcement yet.

Wally's Rate of Speed Theory

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wally's Rate of Speed Theory

So I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I have a theory. So we've been seeing Wally's rate of speed far exceed that of Barry's. With him catching up to Barry's current speed at an extremely fast rate. Maybe it's just raw talent? Or, what if that's not exactly the case. What if he is just catching up to the speed that he had at Flashpoint at an accelerated rate? To support this, we'll have to look at a few things.

The first thing we have to look at is the meta-humans from Flashpoint and the difference between them and Wally. Each person from Flashpoint seemed to have their abilities and prior knowledge of Flashpoint. Even The Rival seemed to have all of his powers, abilities, and even knowledge of Flashpoint. However, Wally doesn't. In Flashpoint, Wally could vibrate. An ability that he didn't start off knowing post Flashpoint. So why is Wally different from The Rival and the other metas that came from Flashpoint? Well that's simple. The key factor is the fact that Wally was removed from the metamorphosis process too early.

So my theory is that because he was removed from the metamorphosis process too early, he didn't start off at his current speed and abilities that he had during Flashpoint. He also didn't gain his memories from Flashpoint as well. The reason why his rate of speed is so fast compared to Barry's is that he's catching up to the speed that he had at Flashpoint. Cause remember during Flashpoint, Wally would've gotten his speed around the same time Barry would have. That means Wally would've been Kid Flash in Flashpoint for as long as Barry was The Flash before he created Flashpoint.

That's also where I think Barry's plan is going to come crashing down. Cause if my theory is correct, then Wally's rate of speed will start to slow to a crawl once he reaches the speed he had by the end of Flashpoint. Thus he won't be able to cover the speed needed to save Iris from Savitar.

So that's my theory on Wally's rate of speed. So what are your thoughts on this? Do any of you agree? Or do you have any other thoughts on the matter?

Originally posted by Pulsayr
    So I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I have a theory. So we've been seeing Wally's rate of speed far exceed that of Barry's. With him catching up to Barry's current speed at an extremely fast rate. Maybe it's just raw talent? Or, what if that's not exactly the case. What if he is just catching up to the speed that he had at Flashpoint at an accelerated rate? To support this, we'll have to look at a few things.

The first thing we have to look at is the meta-humans from Flashpoint and the difference between them and Wally. Each person from Flashpoint seemed to have their abilities and prior knowledge of Flashpoint. Even The Rival seemed to have all of his powers, abilities, and even knowledge of Flashpoint. However, Wally doesn't. In Flashpoint, Wally could vibrate. An ability that he didn't start off knowing post Flashpoint. So why is Wally different from The Rival and the other metas that came from Flashpoint? Well that's simple. The key factor is the fact that Wally was removed from the metamorphosis process too early.

So my theory is that because he was removed from the metamorphosis process too early, he didn't start off at his current speed and abilities that he had during Flashpoint. He also didn't gain his memories from Flashpoint as well. The reason why his rate of speed is so fast compared to Barry's is that he's catching up to the speed that he had at Flashpoint. Cause remember during Flashpoint, Wally would've gotten his speed around the same time Barry would have. That means Wally would've been Kid Flash in Flashpoint for as long as Barry was The Flash before he created Flashpoint.

That's also where I think Barry's plan is going to come crashing down. Cause if my theory is correct, then Wally's rate of speed will start to slow to a crawl once he reaches the speed he had by the end of Flashpoint. Thus he won't be able to cover the speed needed to save Iris from Savitar.

So that's my theory on Wally's rate of speed. So what are your thoughts on this? Do any of you agree? Or do you have any other thoughts on the matter?
    I didn't think of the Flashpoint theory. It is likely too but raw talent wise he couldn't beat Rival.

I thought it was Convergence theory in economics. Basically Wally is getting faster because he is learning from Barry. Barry taught him how to run from what he learned from RF in the time he time traveled in season 2. How to phase through objects, All in one season. Basically he is learning faster in one season because Barry is teaching him everything he learned in the last three seasons.

I agree with you Wally won't be much faster than Barry because Wally can only catch up to Barry not exceed him with any significant point.

Comment

Well the thing is, is that Wally was already shown to be much faster than Barry when he first started and kept getting faster in such a short amount of time. That was before Barry was training Wally. It wasn't until recently that Barry started training Wally.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎