No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness"

If you wanna do the live thing, do the live thing, but for now I'll just make this episode thread! Talk about tonight's Riverdale here!

Photos: http://www.ksitetv.com/riverdale/riv...rkness/140622/
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

I thought it was ok, but definitely not as good as last week.

The montage with all the previously-seen footage made this episode feel like filler.

My biggest gripe is that there was no follow-up whatsoever on Jughead's situation. How can they just establish that he's homeless and then ignore it this week?

Up till now, I thought Alice was a trip, but Cheryl's mom, Penelope, really took the cake. What a b****! Then again, Alice wasn't in this episode, so I guess Penelope was her stand-in (or understudy) this week?

It's time to put up or shut up when it comes to Polly. Every time I heard her name, I just rolled my eyes. I'm not sure how I feel about the blood-feud between the two families, either. What happened sounded awful, but to hate someone else's son because of it? It just made the parents look SO juvenile.

I thought Veronica's "P-G world" ("Post-Grundy") joke was funny.

I'm gonna keep watching, but this one was a dud, at least for me.

What did everybody else think?

Comment

When did I leave Riverdale and go to the Bates Motel 2.0?

Polly and Jason. not unexpected but a family feud?

@Aries83: While the Jughead thing should be followed up; Jughead is not talking about it so they can't really bring it up too often maybe if the Movie lot was back or maybe Betty find Jughead sleeping in the journalism club room.

I just need to put this out there but Jug says the town was innocent but truthfully the town looked innocent but there is a rotting skeleton in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by YutG
        When did I leave Riverdale and go to the Bates Motel 2.0?
        I LOVE Bates Motel.

Penelope fit that domineering mother role perfectly. Cheryl telling Veronica, "They'll kill me" if she spoke her feelings about Jason, was interesting. Why are their children so afraid of them?

Polly and Jason. not unexpected but a family feud?
        It was definitely a head-scratcher. I don't like it. Too Hatfield and McCoy for me.

@Aries83: While the Jughead thing should be followed up; Jughead is not talking about it so they can't really bring it up too often
        Yeah, but it just makes you wonder how he's been surviving since he left the drive-in. I'm sure they'll get to it. The writers are probably skipping around to see what kinds of stories work and which ones don't.

Another thing that irked me: Sheriff Keller keeping nearly all the evidence related to the case at home. I'm sorry, but that's just not realistic.

Evidence like that is kept in a storage facility that's monitored by a property office. There's no way he would've been able to take it home, but: Whatever. They always make law enforcement look so dimwitted on TV shows.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎