No announcement yet.

"The Sin-Eater" ratings. Series low for "Arrow"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Sin-Eater" ratings. Series low for "Arrow"

Seems like any episode Cupid appears in is somewhat cursed (sorry Amarice!)!

The way the show has been going since the new year, it was a matter of time before it dropped to a 0.5 demo. Indeed, Cupid (under)delivers again.

I wonder if the CW will consider moving Arrow to Friday nights next season.

Comment

She was there for like 4 minutes. And I greatly enjoyed every scene she was in (yay for retriving the arrows to reuse them and noting that the arrows are expensive - yes, they are).

And finally zero Olicity content while Cupid still lasts (and shot Wild Dog in the leg - I forsee he will be her new "lover" because it's such a great start of a relationship). But after the catastrophe 4x16 and 3x17 were when it comes to heavy focus put on Olicity I'm not surprised that people somehow made the connection between Carrie and the shipping. (I won't even comment what I think about shippers spaming about Olicity on Twitter and tagging Amy Gumenick - I don't know if they're aware that the actors and actresses doesn't write those shows.)

And hey, 3x07 is really a decent episode after you skip all love triangle scenes. Not to mention that it has one of my favorite scenes in the whole show: link #BringBackDoctorPressnall

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
        - I forsee he will be her new "lover"
        Poor Rene. He deserves better

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
          Poor Rene. He deserves better
          Hey, Cupid would care for him, and bake omelettes for him and pancakes with spinach, and worship him (because she loves his mask, the outfit and craiziness). She would also tend to the wound she inflicted, chirping "My poor, poor one, Cupid will take care of you until you mend." Well, there would be a risk that she snaps and put an arrow into his neck if he didn't manage to please her, but overall it won't be so bad.

Btw. it's too late - I've already created the ship #WildCupid http://the-black-panther.deviantart....love-665183224 (and yes, I know I've got a typo there x_x will fix it later).

Comment

^ sounds more like a hostage situation to me! Poor guy...
            (okay, I'll go investigate your new ship)

ETA: Okay, back already...that was hilarious (especially liked the "gulp"). Very cute. And yes, totally a hostage situation!
            Last edited by Shelby Kent; 02-23-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
              ^ sounds more like a hostage situation to me! Poor guy...
              (okay, I'll go investigate your new ship)

ETA: Okay, back already...that was hilarious (especially liked the "gulp"). Very cute. And yes, totally a hostage situation!
              There is something really "twisted" in an idea of those macho guys being pursued by a woman. (I know, I'm cruel to poor Rene, but once I've got the idea of having the logo on his jersey acting accordingly I needed to draw this scene. )

Anyway, in 5x14 Carrie didn't fixate on anyone and seemed to be surprisingly focused on the goal (moneeeeeeey!).
              Last edited by Amarice; 02-24-2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

I think Arrow will see it's ratings drop to 0.4 in A18-49 before the season is over. The last 2 and a half years of poor storytelling are finally catching up with them and the greed of The CW is giving them the rest. 4 DC shows that run simultaneously from October till May are simply too much - especially when the quality of the CW DCverse isn't any good to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                  The way the show has been going since the new year, it was a matter of time before it dropped to a 0.5 demo. Indeed, Cupid (under)delivers again.

I wonder if the CW will consider moving Arrow to Friday nights next season.
                  I'd say Arrow is safe from Friday for at least another season. The CW has too many other shows that are far lower than Arrow still. Poor Riverdale.

I'm not at all surprised at the ratings. Typically the reaction to the previous episode is reflected in the following one and last week's Very Special Episode was IMO not only terrible but terribly boring. That said, I think all of the Flarrowverse shows were down a tenth, so maybe there's something else to be factored in as well.

Plus, from the promos, I actually thought it was going to be a Dinah heavy episode. How little she was in it shocked me considering this was the one where she got the mask, they brought the code name, Quentin gave his blessing, she joined the police force and Oliver as the GA was supposed to be unable to work since the police were targeting him. I thought it would be her chance to step in and go up against the girls group. That's what the promo's seemed to imply. Honestly, that might have been a better episode.
                  Last edited by BkWurm1; 02-25-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Arrow is most definitely better than the Flash. Anybody knows that. Flash is cool by itself, but when comparing the two, Arrow comes out on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎