Nate and Vixen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate and Vixen

Well that came outta nowhere

*sigh* I was dreading this. The season was going so well not having a (silly/badly-written) romantic subplot bogging it down (like season 1). I was kinda hoping this was gonna be a one-off thing but, judging from the synopsis for 2.13, they're gonna be pushing this pairing. Oh well, it is the CW so i guess we shouldn't be all that surprised :/

I guess they're cute together, and I'm not gonna complain about seeing Nate being all adorable and heart-eyes (and shirtless ) but I do agree that it pretty much came out of nowhere. And talk about worst timing ever Nate... Sara's dying, Ray's stuck in mini-form, Mick and Washington have been taken prisoner (and possibly tortured/killed). And not only did they sleep together, but Nate wanted seconds! *facepalm* Boy needs to get his damn priorities straight!

Comment

oh, plus there's the fact that it's only been a few weeks/months (?) since Rex Tyler was killed... like Jesus Christ writers, don't shove her into another relationship so soon. let the poor woman grieve. it's the whole damn reason she's on the waverider in the first place :/

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎