Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iris WILL die, but it won't be Iris.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory here still seems to be good, esp since they re-introduced the tech in last night's ep, HR is incredibly remorseful and with the distraction of 'fighting' Barry, HR had plenty of time to perform a switcheroo.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
      What would be really shocking is if the Iris we know actually DOES get killed and the events play out exactly as Barry saw them.
      How about that, I guessed it and was kinda right, as of now anyway.

As for HR using his appearance-changing device, that looks like the case based on the fact that HR was thoroughly absent from that ending scene and Joe was on the roof in his place. Though Earth-2 Wells actually did make an appearance in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
        How about that, I guessed it and was kinda right, as of now anyway.

As for HR using his appearance-changing device, that looks like the case based on the fact that HR was thoroughly absent from that ending scene and Joe was on the roof in his place. Though Earth-2 Wells actually did make an appearance in the episode.
        In the what did you think of ep thread.

I make the point that HR had 20 mins to find Iris/Savitar using the piece of the suit (which was shown to be possible in a previous ep) and use the xmog device.

Imo, Savitar therefore didn't take Iris to Infantino Street, he took HR. Feeling remorseful that Iris was taken because of him, HR therefore told no one of his plan to swap places with Iris, so that no one else would know and so that he wouldn't screw up by blurting out his intention.

HR is dead.

Comment

@ Carmine Infantino

Step up and take a BIG bow. I was possibly the first person out there to put it down, with a time stamp, what was going to happen, and you were possibly the first out there to post HR by name even though it was my initial thought as well.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎