Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Turncoat" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Turncoat" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends of Tomorrow and talk about it LIVE while it airs, if people are still even participating in Live threads.

Pics can be found here:

The CW has released some promotional images for the Tuesday, February 7 episode of DC's

Tis On

Who writes this crap anyway.

Comment

So now they're throwing Amaya at Nate what about Mick

Comment

Yay lets kill Sarah for the 50th time. lol

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          She's got to be used to it by now... lol

Comment

"And Rory...That was implied" No it wasn't lol

Comment

So why exactly didnt they go back to right before Washington was killed?

Comment

Hes not a traitor. Hes brainwashed.

Comment

These Batman promos are funny. I liked the Woman Starts With K one. lol

Comment

These Batman promos are funny. I liked the Woman Starts With K one. lol
                    Lol..yeah

Comment

Sara finally called them "The Legion"...not quite "The Legion of Doom" but, it's a start

Comment

Haven't seen the episode yet, but i read a review, and based on that;
                        1) the nate/ amaya "contrivance"; i think l'm starting to hate the cliched "let's have sex to keep warm" bit. It's been done to death. I wonder how mick is going to feel about it.
                        2) so i'm guessing the back half of the season is going to be about the legends chasing rip throughout history, trying to undo the damage he does. Can't say i'm looking forward to that, but i'm hoping that once he gets his brain unscrambled, he's going to be royally pissed. That might be fun to see.
                        3) about the only thing i'm looking forward to is that mick gets to be the hero.

Comment

I really liked the opening monologue by Mick. Normally, I can't stand those on the DC/CW shows. "My name is Oliver Queen. And I feel the need to introduce myself and explain the premise of the show, every week, despite the fact that we're in season 5." Mick's monologue draws attention to how stupid these opening monologues really are. LoT and Supergirl are both in season 2, The Flash is in season 3 and Arrow is in season 5. Yet, they insist on doing these introductions and summaries, every week, almost like they think the viewers won't be able to understand what's going on otherwise.

Not sure how to feel about Nick and Amaya. Hopefully, it'll lead to the others on the team objecting and pointing out "she had a granddaughter, in our time" (thus establishing, on-screen, the relationship between the two Vixens).

Comment

Yeah, loved the intro as well. Probably the highlight of this episode. Mick's "who writes this crap anyway" line was so fitting for this show. Mick's interactions with George Washington were also hilarious.

I am not surprised by the Maya/Nate thing, because it was only a matter of time before this show went down the romance/melodrama road again. And I'm certainly glad that it was Nate instead of Mick. I just fail to see what this does for either character. Especially Amaya, who joined the team to arrest the killer of her beloved. Why am I as a viewer supposed to care about her and her quest anymore?

Sara's angelic pep talk to Jax was funny in a bad writing type of way. Boy have these shows worn out this plot device.

Evil Rip was surprisingly great. Kudos to Arthur.

Comment

It's kinda turning into a running joke now...

"Oh look, Sara's dead... AGAIN. Let's place bets on how long she stays dead this time"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎