Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Hot Potato Soup"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Hot Potato Soup"?

So, this episode was much better than the previous. I enjoyed the Koenigs and am very glad to have the secret about May out in the open.

I still don't buy the May/Coulson romance, though. Should be interesting to see the 'real' May's reaction to it, however.

This subplot with Leo's father....I am so not interested. It seems really late in the game to bringing this whole thing up. I also feel like we're kind of letting Jemma slide a bit. She's barely had a story for a while (though she played a big part in last season so maybe that's why?).

Loved the reveal about the guy thinking Coulson is behind it all. Including screencaps from various Marvel movies. Very cool.

So, yeah, not bad but not great either.
    10--better than a Pack of Koenigs!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--worse than Radcliffe
    0%

Nice to finally see them resolving the whole thing with the Koenigs. Seen some complaints about the resolution being underwelming, but that's something they can only blame themselves for. Some, no doubt, expected some big revelation about why there where multiple characters played by Patton Oswalt. And AoS isn't the only place I've seen this (though it's usually cases where it wasn't planned and they simply cast the same actor/actress twice). Seen people try to connect Daniel Sousa (from Agent Carter) with a minor character, the same actor played in The Avengers. And a person speculating that a character from Legends of Tomorrow is the grandmother of a minor character from Arrow, just because they were played by the same girl. You know, they're looking for some grand reason behind shows hiring an actor more than once.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    This subplot with Leo's father....I am so not interested. It seems really late in the game to bringing this whole thing up.
    I agree.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎