No announcement yet.

Welcome to PLOT HOLES w/your host WayneDeath1047

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to PLOT HOLES w/your host WayneDeath1047

Figure we could make a thread meant just for plot holes and speculation here.

Sigh, so they made a deal with a reaper and then went back on it. Cosmic consequences to follow. Yet when Sam made a deal with DEATH and they killed him not so much. Everything that happened was related to The Mark. I hope they have something good planned. I am not hating this season but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on what the BMoL want as well as what the overall threat is.

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
    Figure we could make a thread meant just for plot holes and speculation here.

Sigh, so they made a deal with a reaper and then went back on it. Cosmic consequences to follow. Yet when Sam made a deal with DEATH and they killed him not so much. Everything that happened was related to The Mark. I hope they have something good planned. I am not hating this season but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on what the BMoL want as well as what the overall threat is.
    I don't even think the writers know what they want at this point.

Half the time I watch these new episodes and I'm thinking: With everything Sam and Dean have gone through already, shouldn't most of these crisis have been wrapped up in about 5-10 mins based on their past experience alone?

It's like the writers are so desperate to keep the show going they are intentionally putting in these plot holes. Including the semi truck sized hole of why angels are suddenly weaklings after the fall. Even with broken wings you'd think they'd still be able to out power even the most powerful demons. It's like the writers are slowly but surely writing themselves into a corner they can't get out of and that'll be the sad day this show will get canned with out a proper ending because they were to stubborn to think of something epic to close out the show for good...you know, like how God Vs. Amara would've been the perfect ending if done a bit differently or allowing the Winchesters to close the gates of hell in season 8.

Sooner or later weather the writers like it or not, there HAS to be a conclusion. I just hope the show lives long enough to see it.

Comment

Crowley had the Lance of Michael this whole time? WTF. Could have explained it ala Balthazar but nooooooooooooo. F*ck the fans. We are going to give you a dose of continuity while disregarding logic. Par for the course theses days.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
        Crowley had the Lance of Michael this whole time? WTF. Could have explained it ala Balthazar but nooooooooooooo. F*ck the fans. We are going to give you a dose of continuity while disregarding logic. Par for the course theses days.
        To be fair, Crowly keeps a BUTLOAD of artifacts stored/hidden in his own storage facilities. They even showed us one of his storage facilities when he and a demon stooge went looking for a Hand of God last season. I suspect that keeping such items stashed away comes in handy, particularly when his first specialty is trade/deal making. Especially since he likes to horse trade for souls or more powerful artifacts. Besides, compared to the rest of the artifacts in Supernatural, the spear is pretty weak and redundant so it's not like it was anything special at that point.

Comment

The writers just gave any semblance of continuity up long ago.

At least they didn't forget about the Colt. It's something.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎