0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I regret watching
    0%

So this one, IMO, was better than last week’s.

The fight in the bar, between the two ladies was pretty cool. Benjamin calling over angel radio was nice to see.

Dean being mad at Cas for saving them, but clarifying that he’s not angry that Cas cares but worried about the “cosmic consequences”.

Dean’s “and make sure you don’t do anything else stupid line”.

Dean and Cas being catty to each other.

Balthazar and Uriel get name checked! Yay!

J2M being squished into that booth. I kept waiting for Jared to fall out of it. I wonder if he did (and if it’s going to be on the gag reel)?

Lily Sunder has big power. Though we’ve never seen/heard/whatever a whisper of humans being able to do Enochian magic so that seemed to come out of nowhere.

Castiel had a female host? Huh.

The nephalim. I can’t recall much of the lore but I feel like maybe they just jossed their own continuity with this episode?

Lily wants revenge for them killing her (human) daughter. And especially on Isham (who I had forgotten—the actor played Krissy’s dad a few seasons back).

Using her magic to heal herself. And it seems it burns your soul away?

Sam and Lily to the rescue!

Dean doesn’t use the sigil to blast Isham away, Cas ganks him and apologizes to Lily and we leave the door open for a possible return for her (another possible spin-off character?).

So yeah, not bad and it was interesting to see more of Cas’s past (though I’m sure it lines up with what we were told, previously?).

Solid episode.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎