No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Two: A Touch of Evil"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Two: A Touch of Evil"

Count down to Episode 2 of Riverdale and talk about it LIVE while it airs, if you want! If not, just let this be the episode thread.

Pics and other cool stuff can be found here:

10 - A Touch of Awesome
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - #NotMyCandyGirl
    0%

Betty's mom: Crazy or REALLY crazy?

Comment

I gave it a 5.

Maybe I'm just too old for whatever it is they're trying to do, but I had my fill of the petty arguing between the characters.

When Archie didn't go to the sheriff, I just groaned (Same thing when Grundy said, "It's real.")

The ending was interesting. This show having a supernatural element seems really likely. Cheryl told Veronica that her brother was "supposed to come back," which makes me think they were doing some type of ritual or spell? Maybe Sabrina will come to town to help?

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      I've always liked Madchen Amick, but I didn't expect her character to be such a b****. I love it. She knew to give the coroner "small bills." Yep, she's crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        Really crazy but kinda funny.

Originally posted by Aries83
        The ending was interesting. This show having a supernatural element seems really likely. Cheryl told Veronica that her brother was "supposed to come back," which makes me think they were doing some type of ritual or spell? Maybe Sabrina will come to town to help?
        Either that or the Blossom's were pulling a prank on the town.

Betty its the quiet one you have to worry about. Her dark side was great. I still don't think its Betty who did the murder but still.

Ok between the two of them why isn't Jughead the main protagonist of this series?
        Last edited by YutG; 02-03-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YutG
          Either that or the Blossom's were pulling a prank on the town.
          That's an idea. So far, Cheryl's behavior would support that. She has seemed like she's been putting on a performance the whole time, as if all of it was staged.

Maybe the bullet was supposed to be blank, but it was swapped out by someone else who knew about the "prank" and wanted him dead instead?

why isn't Jughead the main protagonist of this series?
          Right? He is, by far, the best character this show has at this point. I hope we see more of him. The rest of them are ok, but still sort of one dimensional.

Comment

Okay, so Cheryl mentions something about how her brother was supposed to come back. Sounds like my theory could be correct. She and Jason faked his death for some reason and then he was murdered for real, a week later.

Not really into the teen drama bits. It's the murder mystery, that interests me.

Comment

Maybe I'm just too old for whatever it is they're trying to do, but I had my fill of the petty arguing between the characters.
              Maybe I'm too old too, then, Aries, because I'm right there with ya.

He is, by far, the best character this show has at this point.
              Quoted for truth. Juggie is the best thing about this show.

Originally posted by jon-el87
              Sounds like my theory could be correct. She and Jason faked his death for some reason and then he was murdered for real, a week later.
              Just posted on the premiere thread that it looks like your theory is right, Jon! Well done!

This episode was better (for me) than the premiere, but still not great. Mostly it was saved by Cole as Jughead. Knew Archie would go back and forth about telling and would decide to do the right thing (if he hadn't, then he wouldn't be Archie!). Knew Betty and Ronnie would make up and then still fight (they are almost the very definition of the word "frenemies").

Knew that Cheryl would end up being the main suspect (though her arrest so soon was a bit of a surprise).

So fairly predictable but also, as I said, better than the 1st one.

Comment

Ok between the two of them why isn't Jughead the main protagonist of this series?
                Ha! The supporting characters are always more interesting than the leads. Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor, Joey Potter, Pacey Witter...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎