Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Legion of Doom" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Legion of Doom" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Pics can be found here:

1 Hour 22 Minutes

Comment

Can't wait! Man, time zones suck This is the ep I have been looking forward to the most.

As much as I love Malcolm and Damien (and I think Damien is so much better on Legends than on Arrow), Eo is my fave by far. Been kinda disappointed by the serious lack of Eo so far, so this ep will make me quite happy lol

Comment

The episode title definitely fits since it looks like its going to be Legend of Doom-centric

Comment

One thing I don't understand is when George Lucas timeline changed Ray forgets he's a scientist. But why is it that when Dahrk is removed from the timeline that Season 4 of Arrow still happens? Shouldn't it immediately change to something different?

Comment

I don't like Sarah much as the leader.

Comment

Malcolm is so great. He needed a change of series to bring back out the best of him.

Comment

Why have Malcolm and Darhk reverted to cartoonish villainry?...they were menacing on Arrow; I'm expecting them to go "three stooges" (in this case two stooges) at some point

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  Why have Malcolm and Darhk reverted to cartoonish villainry?...they were menacing on Arrow; I'm expecting them to go "three stooges" (in this case two stooges) at some point
                  my guess is that it's just the difference in tone. Arrow's gritty, "dark", realistic. Legends is a lot more campy, wacky and fun. cartoonish villainy wouldn't suit arrow, but totally suits legends. i don't think they've totally lost their menace, they're just having a lot more fun because they can

Comment

Black Flash oh crap.

Comment

This reminds me of Until Dawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡