0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1-Shouldn't even be called Artwork- it goes into the trash.
    0%

I thought the whole thing with George Lucas was a little hokey, to be honest. still, it was a decent adventure though time and space, so there's that?

Comment

Their intentions were noble, but some of the homages to GL were too unsubtle for my liking. The trash compactor is one of them. The sound of a Wilhelm scream when Steel hammers Merlyn is another. And don't get me started on that beard. It looked more fake than the beards of the actors in Rip's movie. And those beards were supposed to look fake!

Other than that, this was actually a pretty decent episode. Rip's return (even in this form) has changed the dynamic a bit, the Mick/Stein scenes were fun and intriguing as far as Mick's psyche is concerned, the Spear of Destiny arc unfolded well and the rapport between Darhk and Merlyn was great as usual.

My only gripe, besides the Lucas stuff, was how easily Merlyn is beaten in battle. Again.

7/10.

Comment

I'm not a fan of tattoos, so the fact that franz drameh has so many of them is a bit disappointing; however, i found myself impressed with jax by the end of the episode. I also liked the dynamic between stein and rory. I still think mick needs to be more a part of the team. Seeing "rip" again leaves me waiting for the day when he's back for real. But get a haircut, man! I wish they wouldn't film action sequences at night; it makes it hard for me to follow what's happening. I wonder if amaya seeing so much of the future is a good idea; loved the "howard the duck" mention. This was a weird episode, but a fun one.
        Last edited by protege; 01-25-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

The episode was really good. I love how they balanced the characters, there wasn't too much of Stain or Nate which is usually the case. But I think they should give Amaya and Jax some stories too, most of the time they are just there. Although I really love Jax and Sara's dynamic this episode, Amaya is a wasted opportunity for now.

I love the legions of Doom, Malcolm and Darhk don't work on Arrow, but on Legends are perfect. They are the cocky clowny villains in opposition to the cocky clowny heroes. But if we put their funny side aside, they also bring in really good action to the show with the fight scenes with White Canary and Vixen. And I am having the feeling the next episode the stakes will be higher.

Sara driving the story forward is the best thing always.

Nate and Ray's plot did not made sense, but it was quite funny. I mean if they were not scientist and historian for a while, they probably should have not been on the ship at all, because their whole lives would have gone completely different. But with those two character is always like that, nothing makes sense, and they showed us that with out their super powers they are as good as dead, they are just the sexy comic relief.

Comment

I cringed at the George Lucas stuff. I think I'd prefer that this show stay away from actual historical figures.

I like the pairing of Merlyn and Darhk. Thawne makes a good mastermind.

Originally posted by canaryalive
            Nate and Ray's plot did not made sense, but it was quite funny. I mean if they were not scientist and historian for a while, they probably should have not been on the ship at all, because their whole lives would have gone completely different.
            Frankly, time travel on this show doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Is Rip Hunter back to the fold or do I still need to wait? :S

Comment

He's back, Amarice. But he's been brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                  He's back, Amarice. But he's been brainwashed.
                  Great. Then I'll wait a little longer before I catch up with the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
                    Great. Then I'll wait a little longer before I catch up with the show.
                    What if I told you Cupid was going to join the Legion of Doom?

I'm kidding, of course, but that would be interesting.

Comment

Could've done without the George Lucas subplot.

The best part was the interaction between Mick and Stein.

Nice seeing the Spear of Destiny plotline developing. And I like that they didn't have Rip restored to his old self before the end of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                        What if I told you Cupid was going to join the Legion of Doom?

I'm kidding, of course, but that would be interesting.
                        That would be fun. There is a number of those characters from far background who could appaear in LOT. It seems that Cupid and China White are going to appear in season 5 of Arrow (hope it's true), but there are others I wouldn't mind seeing in LOT. For example Constantine and Black Siren.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎