1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

12.15 Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Written by Davy Perez; Directed Nina Lopez-Corrado (who I know the J's loved but I did not care much for!)

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Written by Davy Perez; Directed Nina Lopez-Corrado (who I know the J's loved but I did not care much for!)
    This is her third episode in the series. I can't imagine why you would have a negative opinion of her at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoVGM View Post
    I can't imagine why you would have a negative opinion of her at this point.
    I do not care for her directing style from the episodes that have aired. I guess I should have clarified in my original statement that I do not care much for her directing, rather than say I did not care for her.
    Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 01-29-2017 at 10:27 AM.

The promo for this Thursday's episode. The return of Hellhounds? Hmmm. As King of Hell, wouldn't Crowley pretty much control them?

Crowley controls his own dogs....that was made clear early on. One of the first episodes with Crowley when he brought his own dog to fight the one that was chasing Dean. Loved the line, "My dog's bigger."

I am guessing this is Lucifer's dog....the first hound of hell.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    Crowley controls his own dogs....that was made clear early on. One of the first episodes with Crowley when he brought his own dog to fight the one that was chasing Dean. Loved the line, "My dog's bigger."

I am guessing this is Lucifer's dog....the first hound of hell.
    ...ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

And her death was...anti climactic. Uhg. So, they are bringing the angel Joshua back into play. Wonder if he's still rooting for the Winchesters since season 5 and how long he'll last until Cass offs him?

Forum Whiz
    After a little bit of a bumpy start this season has so far been the best since season 8 IMO. They are finally doing things that I want to see. They are bringing heaven and it's major players that we haven't seen in a while back. It makes 1010% that Joshua is rallying everyone together. It gives me hope that heaven will start to become something to respect again. If they make Joshua into a bad guy I am going to be pissed as it will truly prove this show can't learn from it's mistakes.

The MOL storyline is picking up and it is probably the most interesting part of the season just behind Lucifer's son. However, I really hope that if they are going to go down this route of Lucifer having a son IE the son of an Angel that they eventually bring back the child of a demon in Jesse from season 5. I have a lot of faith in the current writing team as they have earned my respect in working continuity in a tight way into the story with the Princes. They have a season and 7 episodes assuming the show ends in season 13 as has been hinted towards to solve all of the loose ends.

Actually showing Lucifer with his wings intact would make one assume that Michael has his wings too. I think it is time for him to be brought back too given they brought his lance into the story. For one I want to hear an explanation on if and why it was he decided to kickstart the apocalypse or if he was just a useful idiot in the agenda of that of Raphael and his followers. It seems like Michael was just doing his duty as an Angel and not actually facilitating the end of the world.

Aside from the upcoming filler episodes (IE Werewolves) I am definitely looking forward to the back 6-7 episodes of the season. Hopefully the filler episodes that are monster based really build up the narrative with the BMOL. Their ultimate end of no monsters honestly seems kind of extreme and well...cruel...after we have met some actually good monsters. I wonder if there is some way that instead of killing them all if there is perhaps a happier ending in the cards. One thing we have never seen addressed is whether or not heaven can do anything to address a monster's condition if they were a human in the recent past aside from Castiel healing Dean before he became a Jefferson Starship. I also wonder if since there was no "Monster Tablet" that if they are necessary evil to the Earthly realm.

Anyways. ONWARD SEASON 12!