Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Patriot"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Patriot"?

An improvement from the previous episode but still not that great.

I did like the twist about the Director (but seriously, when is the government going to give up on trying to recreate the Super Soldier Serum?!) and now Coulson seems like he's back in control.

I was sort of facepalming over Radcliffe not getting that putting May in a tranquil situation would lead to her being suspicious/breaking free.

This whole sub plot with Jemma seemed to go nowhere (though they do seem to be hinting that she might take over as Director? Which, what?).

Talbot was fun. He always is.

So yeah, better than recent episodes but still not up to snuff.
    10--excellent!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--terrible!
    0%

The twist with the director was much welcomed. This show has already done Inhumans to death over the past two seasons. I do feel like there'll be some side-effect to the serum. Him being a non-Inhuman passing himself off as an Inhuman, made me think about Rachel Dolezal, for some reason.

Fitz downloads the core memory of the first Aida. Glad to see we're not done with her. Will be interesting to see where they'll go with the mark I Aida. She did create that Darkhold brain, but did Radcliffe know about it? Maybe he didn't and she did actually start to evolve, without him realizing it.
    Last edited by jon-el87; 01-20-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      This show has already done Inhumans to death over the past two seasons.
      Quoted for truth. I have seen a lot of people complain that the show should just change it's name to "The Inhumans", rather than Agents of SHIELD. I do feel they went too heavily on that and it's nice to see them get away from it when they can.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎