No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Wish You Were Here?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Wish You Were Here?"

Posting this here, as there's no subforum for the episode.

Looks like I might be right about Gideon. Knew Belle sending him away would come back to bite the characters.

Thought Henry was extra annoying in Emma's wish world. How does he even exist there. He's Emma's son with Neal, who was in our universe. If Emma never got sent to our world, then she never would've met Neal and would never have had Henry.

Regarding Robin's cameo. Wouldn't he be 30-something years older, had there been no curse?

Liked Regina's attempts to remind Emma who she really is. Are they setting her up to replace Emma as the main character? It feels like they're preparing for it.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Wow, I didn't even realize there was no subforum created there - I was in Hawaii when that happened, and I guess I lost track of what was when.

I made the same mistake with SHIELD last week. I'll get those forums set up, even though it's probably too late.

Comment

I gave it a 6, although I was going to give it a 7 at the time it aired (My opinion changed somewhat).

For the most part, I thought it was ok, but the parts with Gideon and Robin Hood were pretty predictable.

I don't like the fact that it's Belle and Rumple's child against Emma. It's just not going to end well. As to why he's fully grown, I'm guessing time works in reverse (in the place he was taken to by his grandmother), meaning several decades have passed even though he was just sent away.

I love OutlawQueen, but if there's no chance of Robin Hood actually coming back from the dead, I'm really not interested. However, I do like the character and his dynamic with Regina.

Originally posted by jon-el87
      How does he even exist there. He's Emma's son with Neal, who was in our universe. If Emma never got sent to our world, then she never would've met Neal and would never have had Henry.
      Good question. I just assumed that Wish Realms worked differently than actual alternate realities. We all know that Emma just wanted herself and Henry to be happy, so I'm guessing it carried (and planted) him in that realm because he was part of her wish. Who knows, they'll probably never explain it.

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Regarding Robin's cameo. Wouldn't he be 30-something years older, had there been no curse?
      Probably... I think he exists there because, deep down, Regina wishes he was still alive.

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      Wow, I didn't even realize there was no subforum created there - I was in Hawaii when that happened, and I guess I lost track of what was when.
      I was going to send you a PM about it, but I thought perhaps the threads weren't opened due to a lack of response. Apart from myself and jon-el87, it seems like everybody who used to post about the show have disappeared.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎