Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legends of Tomorrow Renewed for Season 3!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Tomorrow Renewed for Season 3!

Legends will be back for another year!

Sigh...

Comment

Given that this is the only DC/CW show I'm currently planning to continue watching after the winter hiatus, that's good news. That being said, hopefully, they'll drop the time traveling after this season. The writers aren't very good at it and dropping it would probably save the show a lot of money. Also, where can they go with it from here? The Legion of Doom is currently seeking the Spear of Destiny, which can rewrite reality itself (the aftermath of which could be subtle changes to the timeline or a merger between Earth-1 and Earth-38). Another time traveling season (and every season after that) would feature another villain, with the same goal: change history.

No, it might be better if Rip leaves to rebuild the Time Masters. If Darvill wants to stay on the show, they could bring him back as Rip's 21st century ancestor, Daniel Carter (an existing DC character).

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        Legends will be back for another year!
        It is funny how LoT was originally announced and intended to be a one-season special ensemble show and is now already going into its third season. I suppose the lineup will probably change again for S3, which at least makes it possible to introduce nw minor DC characters. I am starting to lose interest in the show though, unlike the Flash for example.

Comment

Maybe for season 3, they will visit all the mirror Earths that Barry and company hasn't visit, yet.

Comment

15 Reasons The Flash is WORSE than DC's Legends of Tomorrow:
            CW's superhero darling may be the Flash's television series, but here, CBR breaks down why DC's Legends of Tomorrow is actually better than The Flash.

Comment

Awesome movies, have enjoyd it, will wait for new season! especially now sitting at home waiting for recovery and searching for hgh reviewer... anyway, legends of tomorrow has saved me a lot
              Last edited by Pold1985; 07-04-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

To me, LOT was the show that definitely showed the most improvement this year, even more than this past season of The Flash, a big step up from season 1.

Comment

hey guys, im just over halfway through season 1, im concerned with the writing more than anything. it feels as if the crew change their allegiances with any passing comment or insult, its a whimsical writing style that tries to inter twine love stories and betrayals in every episode. similar to a medi evil fantasy show ive been watching for the last 7 years. rory soldout his team and best friend because he was accused of having a low IQ, snart has been reassuring rory his whole life that hes the muscle and snart is the brains. and if rory has been in prison most of his life, the petty hardships he claims to have endured to make him want to kill the entire team including snart seem flimsy. sara re joined the league of assassins and in the space of a few minutes jumped ship again? the freeze ray and the fire gun look like kids toys, did they explain how they got these weapons in 2016? every episode there is another whimsical motivation to want to save an extra from a time line they plan to delete from history...the time master they rescued swore that she would bring them to justice also did a 180 in the space of minutes which would have her expelled from the time masters as they are all knowing, does it get better in the following seasons. i love my super hero shows, there's just very few aimed at an adult demographic.

Comment

in 5 years time when the writers are renewing their resume's , im guessing they'll leave dc's LOT off the work history

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎