The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends

Legends of Tomorrow Renewed for Season 3!

Legends will be back for another year!

Sigh...

Given that this is the only DC/CW show I'm currently planning to continue watching after the winter hiatus, that's good news. That being said, hopefully, they'll drop the time traveling after this season. The writers aren't very good at it and dropping it would probably save the show a lot of money. Also, where can they go with it from here? The Legion of Doom is currently seeking the Spear of Destiny, which can rewrite reality itself (the aftermath of which could be subtle changes to the timeline or a merger between Earth-1 and Earth-38). Another time traveling season (and every season after that) would feature another villain, with the same goal: change history.

No, it might be better if Rip leaves to rebuild the Time Masters. If Darvill wants to stay on the show, they could bring him back as Rip's 21st century ancestor, Daniel Carter (an existing DC character).

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    Legends will be back for another year!
    It is funny how LoT was originally announced and intended to be a one-season special ensemble show and is now already going into its third season. I suppose the lineup will probably change again for S3, which at least makes it possible to introduce nw minor DC characters. I am starting to lose interest in the show though, unlike the Flash for example.

Forum Regular
    Maybe for season 3, they will visit all the mirror Earths that Barry and company hasn't visit, yet.

15 Reasons The Flash is WORSE than DC's Legends of Tomorrow:
    http://www.cbr.com/flash-worse-than-...s-of-tomorrow/

New In Town
    Awesome movies, have enjoyd it, will wait for new season! especially now sitting at home waiting for recovery and searching for hgh reviewer... anyway, legends of tomorrow has saved me a lot
    Last edited by Pold1985; 07-04-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Forum Regular
    To me, LOT was the show that definitely showed the most improvement this year, even more than this past season of The Flash, a big step up from season 1.