No announcement yet.

Future of The Flash CW Impulse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of The Flash CW Impulse

If and when the cw brings Bart Allen to the show whether it's on The Flash or Legends of Tomorrow, what race do you think they portray Bart as? Do you think they will change his race to match the blood line of Iris in the show or would they just keep him as a white kid?

The original Bart is many many many generations separated from both Barry and Iris. If they go that route, they could make him Chinese if they wanted to.

Comment

Ideally, he should be mixed-race. But him being white is very much possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
        The original Bart is many many many generations separated from both Barry and Iris. If they go that route, they could make him Chinese if they wanted to.
        I'm not that familiar with the Flash comics, just what I read online. I read one version involved Bart being Barry's grandson and that his father Don was conceived in the 30th century after Barry and Iris traveled in time to retire there. Also, Bart's mother was Meloni Thawne, a descendant of Eobard Thawne. That would make for an interesting dynamic, if Barry found out a descendant of was also a descendant of one of his enemies.

They could virtually do anything they want. After all, Wally was Iris' nephew not her brother in other versions. They could turn Bart Allen into an alternate universe Barry Allen's stepbrother's great great great grandson, who was adopted lol.
        Last edited by Vergon6; 03-11-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I'm not too sure that Bart Allen aka Impulse is a good idea for the CW Flash series. I don't know what skin color that he should have.

Comment

"That's our hope, and we've already been picked up for a second year so I think if we were going to do something like that, we would do it next year."

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎