Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver's attitude and view of people on The List?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver's attitude and view of people on The List?

This is something I’ve noticed and maybe it’s just something because Oliver is going after the people on The List. However just take his speech to Justin Clayborn or any of the guys he goes in season 1 or when talking to Diggle, about “How Starling is being poisoned by the people on The List.”

That attuite towards these types of people and that way of thinking is only there in season 1.

Now in the flashbacks, while Oliver’s seen his father killed himself and promised to right his father’s wrongs, plus viewing the video message. Which Oliver in 5x09 and 1x10 both said of how the fact of their name being on The List is proof enough for him.

We know from 1x10 of Oliver mentions his father’s video message that’s why.
    However, I don’t exactly think Oliver’s quite like this yet in the flashbacks.

Where he has that anger and disgust towards the people on The List. Maybe it’s just from we have not seen him confront somebody from his father’s notebook.

Since this is Oliver’s finale year and he’s still not considering himself ready, maybe once that happens this mindset will come out for the first time. Also, I’m curious to see what is going to make Oliver realize it’s time to quit running from his father’s promise.

What do you guys think on how this might happen?

My guess is that what he sees with Kovar and the way he handles the 'common folk' will be the driving force for his disgust at the people on the List, who he will see as akin to Kovar.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
      My guess is that what he sees with Kovar and the way he handles the 'common folk' will be the driving force for his disgust at the people on the List, who he will see as akin to Kovar.
      That would work.

Comment

It could also have something to do with Talia. We know she trained him a bit, she could have given him the killer instinct.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎