Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Chicago Way?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Flashpoint is way down on the list of possibilities. If it did have the effect of "reversing" Laurel's death, then everyone in the current timeline would be acting like she was alive but just absent. Quentin is still portrayed as off the wagon and in despair, and this is even after Flashpoint. If we were to suddenly see him sober and in great spirits, this would be a clear sign things had changed -- and this is not the case. They made such a big deal about the Diggle baby gender swap as the big Arrow fallout from Flashpoint, so I think they'd have jump through too many convoluted temporal hoops to pitch E-1 Laurel being alive.

Doppelganger Laurel aka E-2 Black Siren Laurel (either willingly or possibly unawares-temporal amnesia, magic, etc.) is likely the one we saw.

Obviously, we can never rule out a Lazarus Pit but I don't think they'd go down that well again and dip another Lance sister in it. This would be viewed as a bit of a cheat if they went this way.

Comment

Honestly I am getting confused with all the new timelines. I refer to the timeline created after Sara had that little talk with Darhk and he decided to go on a joy ride with the Legion of Doom. I doubt he will survive that joy ride. The timeline change again, the Legends aren't fixing the timeline exactly but just diminishing the impact.Remember Stein talk to his younger self and got a daughter. Sara just justified aberrations with small impacts.Of all the theories, I have, I prefer the Black Siren one but I doubt that will happen, at least not this way.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎