Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Deals With Our Devils"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Deals With Our Devils"?

What did you think?
    10 - Devilishly good.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad deal.
    0%

I gave 'Deal With Our Devils' 9 stars. It continued the Ghost Rider arc while two of our SHIELD agents found themselves trapped between universes. I can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

This better NOT be the last season (its been extremly good so far). Will be interesting to see what Aida will do with the brain she designed. Seen some online speculations, that she'll need to another Ultron, but I don't see them going down that road again. My own theory is that Aida will evolve into the MCU version of [SPOILER]Jocasta.[/SPOILER]

Comment

This episode was just okay for me, but I did like the shifts between what most of the team say and what those stuck 'out of phase' saw. (I do wonder if that made it easy to film, as the actors who were in both scenes--like Ming Na--just had to reshoot their scenes again. LOL)

So the Uncle ganks those dudes.

Daisy, I thought, made an excellent point about the wackiness that is the world that they deal with. About how, after everything, they can't just take it for granted that the team is dead.

May has the book.

Mack being taken over by the Spirit of Vengeance was kind of cool.

Everyone finds out about Aida. As soon as the Doctor said that about 'human' minds I knew it was coming.

Robbie meeting the Rider. That was cool. Then taking it back and disappearing (did Coulson and Fitz just forget about Robbie when they were at the Gateway?) and reappearing.

So yeah, an okay episode shot in an interesting way and with a few cool moments.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎