Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Invasion"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russkafin
    And for the record, whatever happened to the time wraiths? How come they only showed up that one time on The Flash, out of all the timeline changes that happen on all of these shows??
    This is what I mean by the lack of consistency or effort in obeying minimum temporal ground rules when time travel occurs in the Berlantiverse. Time wraiths should be swarming over LoT like locusts with all their temporal snafus -- but of course they don't. When they blew up the Time Masters HQ, that was the beginning of the end IMO of LoT adhering to even some time travel rules. I think their rules can now be summed up as: whatever works for the plot. The show and to some extent the fans are allowing LoT to get away with having very fluid notions of how time travel could or should affect not only LoT but the whole Flarrowverse. If Havenrock means nothing to anyone outside SC then I guess this also means rules for time travel depend on what show you're on. Some rules on The Flash, anything goes on LoT.

The Flash isn't exactly in the clear either but at least with the time wraith, Flashpoint, etc. they made some effort in showing fallout from messing with the timeline. Maybe LoT has clued in with that Stein subplot, but it remains to be seen if they learn any lessons from it.

Comment

My girlfriend was wondering about the time wraiths, too.

I would have to go back and look at the episode again, but it was my interpretation that the time wraiths come from the speed force, and so they would only put up a stink when a speedster changed time. This would get the LoT off the hook.

Why they haven't come after Barry, I'm not sure. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they are afraid of him.

Comment

Maybe Zoom (as Black Flash) has taken over the Time Wraiths and is using them for his own purposes.

Offscreenville, always.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎