Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Invasion!" (Arrow Chapter) Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
    They are going to have a hard time getting the rest of them team back with them flying around in an alien spaceship.
    Guess thats where Legends come into play.

Comment

Oliver just happens to find a space gun like that

Comment

It's space invaders

Comment

Save by geeks!

Comment

"Saved by geeks"...Oh, Mick you have a way with words

Comment

pretty good but they didnt have many aliens. guess they wanted the dream for the 100th episode. tomorrow should be good. Remind me again why Supergirl is there? has she done anything yet? And please dont tell me 4 episode later she will be like Oh i just remembered i know how to posion aliens so lets go back to my earth and get the posion from Morgana.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                Remind me again why Supergirl is there? has she done anything yet? And please dont tell me 4 episode later she will be like Oh i just remembered i know how to posion aliens so lets go back to my earth and get the posion from Morgana.
                Maybe that's how they plan to turn it into a 4 episode crossover instead of a 3 episode crossover.

Comment

Savitar and Alchemy are probably chilling with Prometheus in his basement, lol

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    pretty good but they didnt have many aliens. guess they wanted the dream for the 100th episode. tomorrow should be good. Remind me again why Supergirl is there? has she done anything yet? And please dont tell me 4 episode later she will be like Oh i just remembered i know how to posion aliens so lets go back to my earth and get the posion from Morgana.
                    I know they mentioned that Kara knew about the Dominators. I'm sure she'll remember how they were defeated and/or their weakness at the 11th hour
                    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-30-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I hope for the season finale show they make it a 4 night crossover too.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎