Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Invasion!" (Arrow Chapter) Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Invasion!" (Arrow Chapter) Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to Wednesday night's 100th episode of Arrow and talk about it LIVE when it airs!

Here are pics:

1 Day 1 Hour 20 Minutes

Comment

Skipping the Arrow portion of the crossover, zero interest in watching a"Black Mercy" episode centered around Laurel Lance.

Comment

Not to be missed part of the crossover in my books. 100th ep. too.

A 'Black Mercy'-like episode, with Laurel Lance? To borrow Cisco's line last night: "Yahtzee!" I'm aboard that train, wearing the t-shirt, buying the deluxe VIP pass.

The Flash ep. may as well have been an Arrow ep., Team Arrow was all over the place. And the most annoying characters/subplots in the Flash part of crossover: Flash's own Wests.

[This reality check brought to you by Big Belly Burger.]

Comment

Well, I've grown to be quite jaded towards this show, but 100 episodes is still a great achievement. Plus, last night's episode was pretty entertaining so hopefully they will keep it up.

Ah, who am I kidding. I'll tune in basically for Susanna Thompson and Katie Cassidy.

3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
            Well, I've grown to be quite jaded towards this show, but 100 episodes is still a great achievement. Plus, last night's episode was pretty entertaining so hopefully they will keep it up.

Ah, who am I kidding. I'll tune in basically for Susanna Thompson and Katie Cassidy.

3 hours.
            What, no love for Caity Lotz too? Safe bet: she will totally rock her formal attire too.

They'll be playing up the series nostalgia like nobody's business too.

2 hours 45 min

Comment

2 Hours 35 Minutes

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                What, no love for Caity Lotz too? Safe bet: she will totally rock her formal attire too.

They'll be playing up the series nostalgia like nobody's business too.

2 hours 45 min
                Yeah, but my eyes have gotten a healthy dose of her this season. It's the other two I've missed.

I expect many callbacks as well. Raisa better be in it though.

2 hours and 13 minutes.

Comment

I need to catch up on LoT. Sara being on their team is an asset for many reasons. And I've missed Susanna for sure.

If they do a Gambit sinking flashback, maybe they can use the original pilot one with the dark-haired Sara played by Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Caity is always Sara now and forever -- but the pilot scene would confuse the heck outta casual viewers. They'd think it was a Flashpoint anomaly.

2 hours and 2 minutes

Comment

1 hours 52 minutes

Comment

1 Hour 30 Minutes

Comment

45 Minutes

Comment

7 Minutes

Comment

4 Minutes

Comment