Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Changelings?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 10. I LOVED this episode.

For me, it just hit all the right notes.

I liked the fact that Regina saved Zelena, and I think she's right not to forgive her for Robin Hood, although I thought it was strange to bring it up now after all this time.

I rolled my eyes when Rumple told Belle he tried so hard to change, but couldn't. I'm sorry, but he barely put up a fight to be different. He got what he deserved, and I was glad Belle got Gideon to safety (The name was perfect, even though I knew what it was before she said it).

I thought Aladdin becoming a genie was an interesting development. I hope he gets out of that pickle, though.

I knew The Black Fairy was coming, but I did NOT expect her to be Rumple's mother. I was shocked. I hope they bring her back, too. Jaime Murray did great with the little screen time she had. It did make me wonder how his father, Malcolm, met her.

Anyway, I thought it was great. I hope next week's Winter Finale is just as good.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

No doubt there'll be consequences to Belle giving up and sending away her son. Like him turning evil and coming after her and the others. While writing this, I suddenly find myself thinking: perhaps [SPOILER]Gideon (somehow aged to adulthood) is the cloaked figure, who kills Emma.[/SPOILER]

Couldn't help but feel sorry for Rumple, after Belle gave up their son. The episode established that he was himself abandoned as a baby (and later by his father), with his mother not even bothering to name him, now his son has (in Rumple's eyes) been abandoned by the child's mother.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎