Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Medusa" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Medusa" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to Monday night's Supergirl and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Pics can be found here:

Preview images for the Supergirl episode "Medusa" featuring the return of Helen Slater as Eliza Danvers

Looking forward to some of this episode. But having seen the clip for the Thanksgiving dinner thing... I'm not looking forward to Alex's role in at least part of the episode. It seems like anytime she has to say somethin serious to Mrs. Danvers she's gotta over-indulge on the wine and comes across in a very poor light. This is just more of Berlanti & crew's tendencies to mess up with their LGBT characters. I'm enjoying Alex's journey, don't get me wrong. I just am not enjoying the fact that this'll be the second Danvers Thanksgiving that has her acting like a drunken mess.

Comment

1 Day 3 Hours 39 Minutes...can't wait!!!

Comment

23 Hours 30 Minutes

Comment

2 Hours 50 Minutes

Comment

2 hours 26 minutes

Comment

2 hours 8 minutes

watching live tonight since its the big crossover.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                Looking forward to some of this episode. But having seen the clip for the Thanksgiving dinner thing... I'm not looking forward to Alex's role in at least part of the episode. It seems like anytime she has to say somethin serious to Mrs. Danvers she's gotta over-indulge on the wine and comes across in a very poor light. This is just more of Berlanti & crew's tendencies to mess up with their LGBT characters. I'm enjoying Alex's journey, don't get me wrong. I just am not enjoying the fact that this'll be the second Danvers Thanksgiving that has her acting like a drunken mess.
                This Earth is the overly Emotional Earth where everyones feelings and attitudes are exaggerated and in your face. Its kind of all Alex's character has become. She hasnt done anything useful in regards to the roles she plays in the actual story. I think they did it better with penguin on Gotham. They made that who the character is but didnt take away from what the character does. Its like the whole kara and jimmy crush thing from last season which im glad they stopped doing. I kind of like Jimmy as Gaurdian but hes a character that probably was never needed on the show but since they kept him they are just giving him random things to do.

Comment

1 hour 37 minutes

Comment

1 Hour 28 Minutes

Comment

58 minutes

Comment

45 Minutes

Comment

They were advertising this on my local radio station today!

39 minutes!

Comment

20 Minutes

Comment

2 Minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎