Looking for a Lois and Clark Fanfic?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Lois and Clark Fanfic?

Hi Guys

I love Lois and Clark, my OTP of all times. Few months ago I read FF set during Crimson, Clark is brooding/grieving over Lana marrying Lex(I think or maybe is his father's death) he fights with Lois she leaves and then a girl who was saved by Clark appears. She is able to see into the different future (or show 'what if' circumstances) and shows Clark another future where Lois gets pregnant after Crimson. Then he wakes up from the dream and he starts pursuing Lois and at the end they actually have a baby. Does anyone knows which FF is this?

En Tempus Veritas by Briee

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      DJ Doena I love you!!!!! 1000X kisses to you. Today I am going to give thanks to you for this during my Thanksgiving meal.

Comment

I finished reading En Tempus Veritas and finished reading Just One Bad Day Away which reminded me of a one shot that I think I read here or in FF.net. Clark is grieving due to his (mother's death) in front of the police as Superman and Lois goes to him and he outs himself as Clark Kent. I usually don't read 1 chapter shorts but this was so good, I was wondering if someone knows this one?

Comment

looking for a fic not sure which site. believe it was based off the smallville version of l&c. think chapters were based off certain episodes. it was a long fit if I can remember. Lois was pregnant. at some point I think (possibly the justice league), I remember Oliver and maybe a few others. they go to Russia or some unknown location via a cool [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]airplane[/COLOR] owned by Oliver. try to save someone (clark I think). at some point l&c wind up caught in a bunker with kryptonite. Lois has to push the krytonight out of clark then I think he [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]fries[/COLOR] it with his heat vision. that's about all I rememberer.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎