Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Outlaw Country" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn he had an entirely new life i guess.

Comment

captian america

so this leads into the 4 way?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        damn he had an entirely new life i guess.
        I still think that woman is his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          captian america

so this leads into the 4 way?
          Yup, since next Thursday is Thanksgiving..which means nothing new at least on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Yup, since next Thursday is Thanksgiving..which means nothing new at least on Thursday.
            No new Flash or Arrow next week.

I didn't even realize next week was Thanksgiving because next week it is Action Comics and Detective Comics but there is still another week.

Action Comics and 'Tec releases on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. It confused me because there are 5 Wednesday's this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
              No new Flash or Arrow next week.

I didn't even realize next week was Thanksgiving because next week it is Action Comics and Detective Comics but there is still another week.

Action Comics and 'Tec releases on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. It confused me because there are 5 Wednesday's this month.
              Flash and Supergirl both have new episodes next week; Monday/Tuesday is normal programming for the networks. The rest of the week is reruns and/or holiday specials.

Comment

So i'm wondering what the hell is going on with the team; mick is being dragged into being a hero kicking and screaming, while ray apparently had an epiphany about being a hero three episodes back, but was too busy feeling sorry for himself to realize it before now. Ray and nate are still frick and frack, and the professor's flashes confuse me. Other random observations;
                1) i'm wondering if we're going to get a mick/ nate/ amaya triangle;
                2) if this woman in stein's vision is his daughter from the flashpoint timeline, i wonder if she'll become a hero in her own right.
                Last edited by protege; 11-17-2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  Flash and Supergirl both have new episodes next week; Monday/Tuesday is normal programming for the networks. The rest of the week is reruns and/or holiday specials.
                  Oh yeah I forgot that because Flash didn't have a new episode on Election Day it has to have one next week.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
                    1) i'm wondering if we're going to get a mick/ nate/ amaya triangle;
                    God, I hope not. I would prefer this season not be ruined with a romantic subplot, but knowing CW there will be one. Can't get any worse than the mess that was Ray/Kendra, right?? RIGHT??

It has kinda felt that they've used these first few eps to test Amaya's chemistry with each of the boys. So seeing as a romantic subplot is probably inevitable, my choice of ship is def gonna be Amaya/Mick

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎