Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's The Inhumans (IMAX and ABC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC has released new character posters for Marvel’s Inhumans which sees its IMAX premiere this week before its broadcast start on Friday, September 29. This latest trailer is interesting because, for one, it looks to be a lot more action-packed; but two, it appears Medusa’s bad hair/wig problem has been resolved in a way many

Comment

Reviews so far have been savage.

Comment

30 minutes in and the biggest problem so far is that the guy they're clearly setting up as the bad guy is the only person making even a modicum of sense. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was the hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
          30 minutes in and the biggest problem so far is that the guy they're clearly setting up as the bad guy is the only person making even a modicum of sense. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was the hero.
          Agreed...Karnak seems manipulative and thus more dangerous.

Comment

So Maximus is the baddie of the series (I already knew that but, not that he was just human). It’s always perplexed me how one person could wield so much power over others.

Comment

Yeah, this isn't horrible, but it's not working. Definitely needed another pass at the concept stage.

Comment

I just don’t understand why nobody is stopping him. He’s no inhuman. Even in this hierarchy wouldn’t Crystal be next in line above Maximus?

Comment

The brother might take precedence. Plus, he clearly has the loyalty of the royal guards. I think the overpopulation issue didn't get enough illustration. Attilan is in crisis. It probably didn't take much convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                    I just don’t understand why nobody is stopping him. He’s no inhuman. Even in this hierarchy wouldn’t Crystal be next in line above Maximus?
                    Crystal is Medusa's sister, and I'd assume that Black Bolt's family line is the royal line. It'd be like how Kate Middleton's sister wouldn't suddenly become Queen of England.

Comment

I really wish we had more of Crystal, btw.

I had problems with this show but it wasn't really with the casting so much as the look and pace of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                        I had problems with this show but it wasn't really with the casting so much as the look and pace of it all.
                        Yeah, I don’t know who would have paid to see this in IMAX. It’s a very slow paced two hours.

Comment

Okay, this wasn't nearly the trainwreck people made it out to be. It was rushed and didn't really work, but the cast was pretty good. The setup was decent pilot setup. And all the ideas for a much better show were there.

If it gets better, there's room for a good show here. It isn't DOA. But it does need to improve.

Comment

Although I wasn't big on Inhumans, I'd be pretty annoyed if they re-did it with a different cast. The cast is not the problem at all. The cheap sets, the weird costumes, and the bad writing are more that.

Comment

Nice to see Serinda Swan. Medusa was super. I liked the characters. Hopefully there will be more villains than Maximus down the line. I half expected the agents of shield to show up at some point. Really want to go to Hawaii now.

Comment

This show seems, relatively easily fixable. I was expecting a plane crash, into a train wreck, through a school on fire. We got, really, a fender bender. It's not great, but it didn't ruin my day. They can fix what's there. The question is, does anyone in charge realize that?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎