Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's The Inhumans (IMAX and ABC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the Inhumans pilot this Friday night. I hope to see these guys appear in a MCU movie, someday soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
      This show seems, relatively easily fixable. I was expecting a plane crash, into a train wreck, through a school on fire. We got, really, a fender bender. It's not great, but it didn't ruin my day. They can fix what's there. The question is, does anyone in charge realize that?
      I agree.

And probably not.

Comment

New episode tonight!

Comment

I liked it more than I thought, I never was a fan of the Inhumans comic but I think this show is good.

Comment

Finally got around the watching this show, so I bingewatched the first five episodes. Thought the plot moved along quite slow. Okay, so most of the protagonists are reunited by the end of the fifth episode... of an eight episode season. The guy in charge of this show is the same guy who did Iron Fist. And I experience the same issue I had with that show. You're sitting there waiting for the plot to start moving. It also looks like they're trying to do like with the Netflix shows and have it be an eight hour movie. That just doesn't work with a weekly TV show. Especially, when you think about rewatch potential. You know, I can rewatch a random episode of Lois & Clark, Smallville, M*A*S*H, etc. and the main plot of the episode is largely self-contained. It might be part of a larger season, but the actual main plot of the episode begins and ends with the episode in question. Here, you can't just sit down and rewatch episode four or five, because the plot begins in episode one and will end in episode eight (this is why I never rewatch the Netflix shows).

Comment

Just watched the season finale (and probably the series finale). A rather uneventful finale to a rather uneventful series. No real final confrontation between Black Bolt and Maximus. No Maximus going through terragenesis. Instead, all we got were [SPOILER]Attilan being evacuated[/SPOILER], [SPOILER]Maxmus forever trapped in a bunker[/SPOILER] and the [SPOILER]blue light from the throne.[/SPOILER] The last one will probably never get resolved, unless they adress it on AoS.

Comment

yeah it's been a pretty bad season for them. I don't know if they can be greenlit for a second season if they keep this up.

Comment

I saw Thor: Ragnorak yesterday before the finale of this series. [SPOILER] The film had a similar conclusion as the series (including the same sentiment) though, the film achieved the sentiment much more effectively then Inhumans. So now we have two races (though Inhumans have already been around as a race) coming to Earth. So, I’m like, “Earth is about to get much more crowded Will they address that fact on AoS and/or more interesting the Inifity War film and the other films beyond it? Or will they continue to ignore the shows? (AoS may/may not address it). [/SPOILER] I guess it doesn’t matter if this is a one and done miniseries.

Comment

Why don't they have a crossover between AOS and Marvel Inhumans? That would be interesting to watch.

Comment

ABC has confirmed that Marvel drama Inhumans has been cancelled after one low-rated, critically derided season. The series starred Anson Mount and Serinda Swan.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎