No announcement yet.

Tom Cavanaugh to re-become RF ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cavanaugh to re-become RF ?

Having watched the current LoT episode, a thought struck me, RF spoke to Damien Darke about "changing both of their destinies". Is the Matt Letscher RF therefore aware that Eddie Thawne committed suicide and erased him (RF) from the timeline?, and is therefore trying to come up with a way of preventing Eddie from killing himself so that he (RF) continues to exist. This would once more put Tom Cavanaugh in the suit.

Originally posted by speople
    Having watched the current LoT episode, a thought struck me, RF spoke to Damien Darke about "changing both of their destinies". Is the Matt Letscher RF therefore aware that Eddie Thawne committed suicide and erased him (RF) from the timeline?, and is therefore trying to come up with a way of preventing Eddie from killing himself so that he (RF) continues to exist. This would once more put Tom Cavanaugh in the suit.
    There are many possibilities that leave RF alive without putting TC back in the suit... but it would appear they've opened the door a little.

Just keep in mind that they signed ML as a DCTV regular. They're paying him. His availability is now a requirement, not something they have to work around. They don't need TC to play RF if they don't have a legitimate reason for wanting it.

Comment

Why bother Tom with putting on the suit after all this time when we can settle for a distant blur during the last ten minutes of the series finale? Wait, wrong show.

Anyway, I don't see what difference Eddie's death makes to Thawne at this point. He seems to be free of any constraints in his roaming about the timeline. He must be an expert at avoiding time wraiths.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎