No announcement yet.

Sara Lance/Canary meets Justice League and becomes the leader

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara Lance/Canary meets Justice League and becomes the leader

I can't help it to see the analogues from the comics, although she is just the Canary or White Canary on the show.
    I am quite excited for these stories.
    I am also happy her character got on Legends of tomorrow where she has the possibility to develop as a character on her own and have bigger scale of stories, which was impossible on Arrow.
    She rubbed shoulder with Hawkgirl, and now with Vixen, and she knows the Huntress. It is all Birds of Pray goodies. Maybe next season of Legends we can have a similar Birds of Pay episode(as on Arrow),if they get Helena Bertinelli back, but this times the heroines join forces on one side.
    Taking the leadership now on the Legends team will give a possibility for this character to show her true potential. At leas I hope so!

You mean the Justice Society...

It's odd that the show would suddenly portray Sara the ideal leader, considering the fact that she has secret agendas and that she would rather sleep with someone than help the team during a mission. Not anyone out of that group is fully suited. In a show full of screw ups, it's easy to see why Hunter would stand out as the leader. And why he will probably regain that position when he returns.
    Last edited by costas22; 10-24-2016, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22

It's odd that the show would suddenly portray Sara the ideal leader, considering the fact that she has secret agendas and that she would rather sleep with someone than help the team during a mission. Not anyone out of that group is fully suited. In a show full of screw ups, it's easy to see why Hunter would stand out as the leader. And why he will probably regain that position when he returns.
      I will say what they might end up doing is show Sara going through growing pains as a leader and putting some of that stuff behind her as she matures.

Don't really watch the show anymore but still Sara becoming leader, well I think out of all of them she's probably the best one to pick and it's nice to see they are giving her that role. Which consider Sara is like BC persona wise, this fits and her character showed some signs back in season 1.

Still just decided to pitch in a thought for the fun of it.
      Last edited by Haggard01; 10-24-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22

If anyone would have made a great Captain I think it should have been Captain Cold based on season 1. But based on the current roster Sarah's really the only choice.

Comment

Captain Cold is cool character, but he is a thief and mostly thinks for himself.
          Why do you think he will be good leader. I imagine he will lead the team to steal some bank that would be hilarious to see

Comment

Originally posted by canaryalive
            Captain Cold is cool character, but he is a thief and mostly thinks for himself.
            Why do you think he will be good leader. I imagine he will lead the team to steal some bank that would be hilarious to see
            I would love to see that. Maybe rob Nazi treasure.

Cold is a planner. He lead his team against Flash and outmatched him. He has a code.
            He inspired Mick to join the team?
            Honestly he seems like he was the only one who got his act together in season 1.

Comment

...and let's say she joins the JSA that would give an a Golden Age version the Black Canary...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎