No announcement yet.

The Batman (2018)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halberdier17
    I don't believe it. John Campea said take it with a huge heap of salt.
    He also said that he's been burned twice before when it comes to scoops. I did hear it from Campea first on yesterday's Collider Movie Talk on YouTube. Other sites are running with the story too.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-14-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Yeah one source by the name of Emergency Awesome said take it with MASSIVE grain of salt so i believe him. Hes usually right about this type of stuff.

Plus, when BVS was coming up, all the audiences and studio heads were saying they wanted more Batman in the film. I doubt theyre disappointed with him. Hes sticking around i believe.

Comment

Just one week after it was reported that Matt Reeves was in final negotiations to direct The Batman, the director has walked away. The Hollywood Reporter says that Reeves has exited talks with Warn…

Matt Reeves exits talks to direct Batman.

Ridley Scott and Fede Alvarez are also talking with WB about directing the Batman.
        Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-17-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

This production has become a clusterpuff. Someone needs to take control.

Comment

Ridley Scott and Fede Alvarez will each do a fantastic job.

Ive only liked one movie Matt Reeves did: Cloverfield. That's it. Everything else he did I've never liked.

I agree with darkphoenix. Someone step up, take the helm and get this movie made. This musical chairs directing stuff is making me mad.
            Last edited by Austin 3:16; 02-17-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Hopefully their hunt for a director won't turn into the kind of debacle that the Flash's did.

Does that movie have a director right now by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                Hopefully their hunt for a director won't turn into the kind of debacle that the Flash's did.

Does that movie have a director right now by the way?
                Not yet. The Flash's script is currently getting a page one rewrite.

Comment

They were in talks, they walked away, but now Matt Reeves and Warner Bros. have come back together and the deal is official! Matt Reeves will direct and produce The Batman. “I have loved the …

Matt Reeves returns and is officially signed on to direct Batman.

He is also producing.
                  Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-23-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Im shocked hes directing. He dropped out last Friday and now hes attached? Maybe the sites that said he wasnt going to jumped the gun and said hed bailed? Im just glad we have a director.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                      Im shocked hes directing. He dropped out last Friday and now hes attached? Maybe the sites that said he wasnt going to jumped the gun and said hed bailed? Im just glad we have a director.
                      There is a rumor that he never really left; his agent just said he left so he could get more money. I worked if that is true because he is also signed on as a producer.

Comment

Makes sense Hal. Whatever happened at least we have a director and producer locked down.

Comment

They also said that there were continuous talks so he wasn't completely gone from being the director. Who knows what's really going on cause every week there's something different.

Comment

When Ben Affleck stepped down from directing The Batman, he said he would look for a partner to take over that job to collaborate with. Today, he found that partner in Matt Reeves. Just a few hours…

Ben Affleck welcomes Matt Reeves to the Batcave.

Comment

Joe Manganiello offers ‘The Batman’ update: “We’re gonna do this thing right”

http://batman-news.com/2017/03/07/jo...s-thing-right/

Comment

‘The Batman’ Delayed as the Script is Rewritten From Scratch...

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-batman-...ay-and-delays/

I want a documentary about this production cause every week it's something new.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎