Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Batman (2018)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Reeves/Robert Pattinson’s ‘The Batman’ has found its Catwoman in Zoe Kravitz

Zoe Kravitz has signed on to play Catwoman opposite Robert Pattinson in Matt Reeves' upcoming "The Batman" movie.

Comment

Full Batsuit and Batcycle Revealed:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/t...eo-1203510607/

Comment

Comment

Walter Hamada, who runs DC Films, is overseeing a dizzying number of projects, part of a swarm of comics-based stories coming from Hollywood.

The answer is the multiverse. Boiled down, it means that some characters (Wonder Woman as portrayed by Ms. Gadot, for instance) will continue their adventures on Earth 1, while new incarnations (Mr. Pattinson as “The Batman”) will populate Earth 2.

Comment

I saw it a few days ago...Batfleck and the rest of the Justice League are also on Earth-1. This is there quick fix to why none of the DCEU films have captured the fandom like the MCU movies. If/when they finally turn it around they’ll say, “this was our plan”. They continue to be reactionary to however the next film performs instead of having a plan; Meanwhile Marvel continues to move forward with plans for the next 2-3yrs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

8 out of 10 - I really enjoyed this movie. It was different than previous Batman films but also very similar. I loved everything about this thing. I had my doubts about Pattinson but, he proved me and other naysayers wrong. I’m watching it again today and will give my full review later on.

Comment

I saw it on $5 Tuesday, last night. It was average. I had to take points off for Selina Kyle's "white privilege" remarks. They can't just make a movie to entertain? My grade: C-.

When all things are said and done....I would have been better off using the $5 to purchase a blizzard from Dairy Queen and spending two and a half hours reading a book.
                        Last edited by Glove; 03-23-2022, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                          I saw it on $5 Tuesday, last night. It was average. I had to take points off for Selina Kyle's "white privilege" remarks. They can't just make a movie to entertain? My grade: C-.

When all things are said and done....I would have been better off using the $5 to purchase a blizzard from Dairy Queen and spending two and a half hours reading a book.
                          Aw, come on, that's the best part of the whole movie. Here we have a scene where Zoe Kravitz (one of the literal posterchildren for nepo babies in Hollywood (seriously, she was on a magazine cover dealing with the topic), who also happens to be the stepdaughter of the guy playing Aquaman) talking about how other people (and, by implication, not her) are priviledged. How can one not fall over laughing at this scene? Even outside of that, she's talking about "white priviledge", while her friend (a white, blond girl) has been murdered (and nobody in the world cares).

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎