No announcement yet.

2 places at once and a few other bits and pieces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 places at once and a few other bits and pieces

Dr Alchemy is said to be a meta-human in the show. (Different to the comics where he wasn't).

Therefore, what I'm predicting is this.

Alchemy is in fact, 2 people that have literally, split. (The ultimate split personality)

The 'good' side is Julian, the 'bad' side is Alchemy.

Julian isn't aware of Alchemy (or his thoughts), but, Alchemy is aware of Julian (and his thoughts). Where Julian finds metas via his work, Alchemy then uses that knowledge to bring those metas to his side and lead them to their stated 'true potential'.

Alchemy said he was 'preparing this world'. But what for ?

Well, imo, The Dominators aren't going to show up out of nowhere for the 4 pt xover. So at least in the Flash's show, I think Alchemy is preparing them for 'The Invasion'.

Since that takes place around 1/3 to 1/2 way in the season, I'm thinking that could possibly tie up the Alchemy storyline, and then possibly leave the rest of the season free for Savitar to be the villain. Speaking of whom, I think Savitar has already made an appearance, the last episode @ 20 mins 4 seconds in, where for a fraction of a second we saw the side/back head shot of a man just after The Rival disappeared at the waterfront after being hit by Barry.

Could be wrong about all this, but could be right, though once again at least we have good room in the show to come up with various theories.

Very interesting theory. I can't wait to see if this is how it plays out.

From what we've seen, I don't know if Julian is actual the "Good" side. hee hee. More like the Bad side (Alchemy) and the Jerk side (Julian). There's a third side out there saving kittens from trees and promoting a GMO free existence.

Free Love, man!!!!

Comment

I don't see much evidence yet to support this theory, but it actually did occur to me as well that maybe Alchemy is some sort of physical manifestation of Julian's subconscious lashing out at metas. That would put a spin on it so that the obvious guy is the bad guy without really being the bad guy at the same time.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎