Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legends of Tomorrow "Out of Time" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    so much happened this episode.
    Yeah, a lot of set up for the season + 4way crossover...Darhk, Reverse Flash, and JSA. How they keep all of it straight is going to be interesting.

Comment

The JSA in the end, along with the Legion of Doom setup made this episode.

Comment

Again,i'm in the middle of the episode, but things i'm observing;
        1) i guess sarah doesn't know that oliver killed darkh in 2016. Speaking of oliver, i don't understand why he's always the go to guy for this show over the flash. His knowledge of the legends seem to be sketchy, even though ray told him what they were going to do in the pilot.
        2) apparently any of the legends can tell gideon where to go now. I guess that'll come in handy now that rip is going bye bye.
        3) i'm still not sure why replacing rip with nate haywood is such a good idea. So far, i'm not impressed with him.
        4) ray sure doesn't have much luck with nuclear bombs, does he?
        Last edited by protege; 10-13-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Sara's aim is to kill Darhk so he can never kill Laurel in the first place, protege.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
            Sara's aim is to kill Darhk so he can never kill Laurel in the first place, protege.
            As i was typing my previous message, i saw Sarah and ray's conversation.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎