Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "New Day Rising?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 7.

Alice being Jervis' actual bio sister creeped me out, but I wasn't surprised. I thought Hatter's plan sort of mirrored the character's origin story from TAS, which was kind of cool.

I enjoyed all the Nygmobblepot scenes, especially the one towards the end, when Oswald answered the riddle.. Is it just me, or is there some SEROUS sexual tension between Ed and Penguin?

I was glad to see the clone arc come to an end, at least for now. I think they milked it for all it was worth. I was glad Selina saw through Bruce 2.0/514A's act, though.

I'm not familiar with the Tweed Brothers, so I thought their appearance was just ok, if not borderline-silly.

Barnes being infected at the end seemed really random, but I thought it was a solid episode.

I still think they need to trim some fat from the cast and get rid of Barnes, Lee, and Barbara. Most of the scenes with these characters just waste screen time.

I can't wait to see what happens next, though!
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Oh snap, Barnes is infected. That can't be good! And poor Butch. He can't catch a break.

Pretty good episode, with every storyline progressing well. That said, this episode really lacked Valerie, imo. She's a much better female presence to have on the show than Lee.

Comment

I've resigned to the fact that I'll probably watch them until I miss a week. This is the weakest episode that they've aired yet. This show didn't seem to go anywhere in this episode. I switched back and forth between this and a new episode of Supergirl. It's strange that they'd put these two DC shows up against each other. Gotham would win hands down.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎