Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of the Supergirl Season 2 premiere?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

See why couldn't the movie version of Superman be just as charming as the new TV counterpart

Comment

Yeah, Lena being behind that would be villain suspicion deflection 101, I'm expecting it but hoping it doesn't go that way. Hoechlin was great at Clark/Superman and I'm glad they're nipping the Kara/James thing in the bud but I got a feeling it'll just their way of prolonging getting them together because CW gonna CW.

I'm no longer watching Arrow but Supergirl was my favorite premiere of the four CW shows.
      Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 10-17-2016, 04:05 AM.

Comment

A very belated (kind of) review but I've been rewatching the first two episodes like crazy so I feel that now my views on these episodes are set in stone. When you first watch something you can get caught up in the hype of it all and sometimes the hype doesn't live up to the expectation and for either of these cases I think you have to separate yourself from them for a while and then go back and say was it as good or was it better than I initially thought. Well on first airing I was hyped up to the max for Superman appearing and I loved it. Now months later and many rewatches I still love these first two episodes. Is some of it bias? Of course but it's mostly because they were damn good episodes and they delivered a Man of Steel who has quickly become my favourite live action take on the character. I don't quite know where these episodes would fit in with my all time favourite episodes of Superboy, Lois & Clark, Smallville, The Flash (90s version and current shows) and Arrow but I can safely say they are in the top ten with Episode 2 having the slight edge on the first one.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎