Timeless: What Is Rittenhouse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless: What Is Rittenhouse?

Any theories?

Good question, now that we're two episodes in, so far we've gotten it's a "they" and that it has something to do with Lucy and the people who brought her in.

Then they're having Rufus record everything inadvertently for them, I'm guessing.

I get a feeling it's a CIA-like organization in the basic sense? Its purpose I'm not quite sure yet.

Comment

Anyone else think that Flynn and Lucy end up together and that she is his wife that Rittenhouse kills in the future? He is now using her diary to help change the past as they were both working on this together? He says in this episode that she would help him in the future. Hmmm.

Comment

Ooh, I really like your theory! I just read it in the episodic thread, am glad you posted it here too.

I think that's very plausible, considering he seems so intent on her staying out of harm's way too.

Comment

Originally posted by Btheard
          Anyone else think that Flynn and Lucy end up together and that she is his wife that Rittenhouse kills in the future? He is now using her diary to help change the past as they were both working on this together? He says in this episode that she would help him in the future. Hmmm.
          Very interesting theory! That would be pretty cool!

Comment

Just something I was thinking about: What if Lucy's Mother (Carol Preston) is a big part of Rittenhouse? I believe she will play a bigger role in this, than just Lucy's Mother. I don't think the idea is a stretch, by any means. The actress who plays her (Susanna Thompson) also played Moira Queen, on Arrow. Moira crossed over to the dark side, and played that part well. If they don't capitalize on this, her talent will be greatly underused. - They did say that there was a reason why Lucy was chosen for this job. It could be because of her Mother.

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!! RANDY!!! LTNS!!! Hope you're doing well!!

Oh THAT'S where she's from, I recognized her but couldn't remember for the life of me. I think that's a great theory as well, something was very off-putting about her when I saw she was "back". It almost seemed as if she was going through the motions. The whole engagement party, what?? It all felt forced and just completely fake.

I'm going to focus more on her tonight now that you've mentioned this!
              Last edited by WickedJenn; 10-17-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

So what about Flynn being Lucy's real father??? Just another thought.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎