Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Well, watched the Season 2 premiere the other night. I honestly thought about dropping it several times in the first half hour. Then, in the second half, it got better. Enough to make me want to keep watching (at least for now).

But can I say, I really don't like that new guy? Lyor or whatever his name is? I get that they are trying to make him irritating but he borders on the straight up unpleasant.

Also, I find it difficult to believe that the capital is rebuilt and it's virtually business as usual one year later.

watched the second episode. And am feeling pretty disappointed, actually. We 'resolved' the bombing story (I use quotes because it felt like a total cop out. Lloyd acting alone? And it being for revenge reasons? That's ridiculous. We saw, in Season 1, that it was a far reaching conspiracy. There had to have been others involved. I get that the new showrunner wants to change the direction but this...? Ugh.).

Also, I'm not liking where the whole 'family' thing is going. The wife, the introduction of the mother in law, the son being MIA (I didn't care much for Leo--think that was his name--but instead of just dropping him they should have fixed the character. He had potential.), etc.

Also, I want Seth to be Seth again. I feel like they've taken everything likable about the character away.

And that new guy--Lyor? He's still rubbing me completely the wrong way.

I'll keep watching, for now. But if this doesn't get better, I'll seriously consider dropping the show.

I liked the British agent and wish he could have stayed around.

Bonnie Bedilia, however, has been a wonderful addition. I welcome her to the cast.

BTW, the Lyor and the frog thing? No. Just...no.

This week's past episode was the worst of the new season, IMO. Boring, too many subplots (the President's fight, the Lyor/vase thing, Aaron's family, the First Lady and her family, etc.) and just not that interesting. Also, I still find it hard to believe that, after only about a year after the capitol blew up things have returned to this level of normalcy.

Continue to love any scenes that Maggie Q. is in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12