No announcement yet.

Will Ollie get a Girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDBentz
    Am I that transparent? I should try harder to be opaque...

Haggard: the photos are ones mentioned on that other forum we've posted in recently. Apparently, they're for Episode 10 and it looks like a wedding set of some kind. KC is slated to appear, but from what is being reported, EBR won't be on that particular set.

I'm currently having a horrible feeling it'll be some kind of hallucination induced on Oliver or someone, or maybe I'm deciding that's what it is so I can be pleasantly surprised when it turns out not to be.

Of course, if it is some kind of fake out with KC and everything, I fully expect to see the Arrow numbers plummet really, really fast.
    Ah now I got it.

Yeah if it is a fake out well the number will go down. Personally I'd say outside of dream related that considering KC has been said to come back for 5x10 and there is Black Siren running around, it almost makes me think maybe they will be flashbacks for Earth 2 Laurel.

Comment

When we ended the season 4 finale with Felicity and Ollie looking at each other in the Arrowcave, i thought they would b back together when season 5 began. I have no doubt that they will rekindle what they had and thats what we will see by the time season 5 ends.

Comment

Am I that transparent? I should try harder to be opaque...

Haggard: the photos are ones mentioned on that other forum we've posted in recently. Apparently, they're for Episode 10 and it looks like a wedding set of some kind. KC is slated to appear, but from what is being reported, EBR won't be on that particular set.

I'm currently having a horrible feeling it'll be some kind of hallucination induced on Oliver or someone, or maybe I'm deciding that's what it is so I can be pleasantly surprised when it turns out not to be.

Of course, if it is some kind of fake out with KC and everything, I fully expect to see the Arrow numbers plummet really, really fast.
        They are still filming crossover ep, yet to film 5x09, how can they film 5x10 right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Gintoki
          They are still filming crossover ep, yet to film 5x09, how can they film 5x10 right now?
          I only know what I read, Gintoki. Personally, the crossover makes more sense, but presumably the set was being done for something they're doing LATER.

Comment

I only know what I read, Gintoki. Personally, the crossover makes more sense, but presumably the set was being done for something they're doing LATER.
            Can you link me to the source where you read it?

I think it's definitely for ep 100. James Bamford was also on set, and he's the director for the 100th ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintoki
              Can you link me to the source where you read it?

I think it's definitely for ep 100. James Bamford was also on set, and he's the director for the 100th ep.
              We're not allowed to link to other fan forums, remember? Go to Reddit, and look for the thread in r/arrow that reads "[Spoilers] More news about the mysterious set next week (could 509 or 510)". There's a tweet from one of those paps people. You know, like the ones who leaked the info about Laurel's death via the picture of her grave?

Comment

We're not allowed to link to other fan forums, remember? Go to Reddit, and look for the thread in r/arrow that reads "[Spoilers] More news about the mysterious set next week (could 509 or 510)". There's a tweet from one of those paps people. You know, like the ones who leaked the info about Laurel's death via the picture of her grave?
                Just saw it, honestly i don't think its for 5x10, but we will have to wait and see. I just want E1 Laurel back.

Papparazi saying that wedding set is for 5x8 actually.
                Last edited by Gintoki; 10-09-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Okay, Gintoki, you had it right. Those are from 5x08, and another pic has KC with a ring on her finger. You know the kind. Though there is some confusion as to whether this is one from her personal life, since these were off-take photos, or if its a prop from the show. Considering the scenario in question, I'd wager it is a prop.

So the question really is, what is going on in the crossover, especially since Emily is apparently nowhere to be found? And is KC playing E-1 Laurel, Black Siren, or a new version of Laurel?

Comment

Okay, Gintoki, you had it right. Those are from 5x08, and another pic has KC with a ring on her finger. You know the kind. Though there is some confusion as to whether this is one from her personal life, since these were off-take photos, or if its a prop from the show. Considering the scenario in question, I'd wager it is a prop.

So the question really is, what is going on in the crossover, especially since Emily is apparently nowhere to be found? And is KC playing E-1 Laurel, Black Siren, or a new version of Laurel?

Hold on.......am I reading this right? Felicity won't be in the big crossover event? If so, then YES!!!!

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I think it's best for the crossover to be onlu about the heroes and not the side players like Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Iris, Felicity, Winn and so on and so on because it will be one, jumbo, crowded mess with trying to fit everyone in a 3 episode arc. It will be hard enough already fitting in the main heroes of each show and the big bad for the arc, just imagine adding those other players in......one huge cluster mess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                      Hold on.......am I reading this right? Felicity won't be in the big crossover event? If so, then YES!!!!

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I think it's best for the crossover to be onlu about the heroes and not the side players like Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Iris, Felicity, Winn and so on and so on because it will be one, jumbo, crowded mess with trying to fit everyone in a 3 episode arc. It will be hard enough already fitting in the main heroes of each show and the big bad for the arc, just imagine adding those other players in......one huge cluster mess.
                      Yeah, and in terms of heroes shown in the pics from another part of the shoot, these are the ones spotted (codenames): the Atom, the Flash, Green Arrow, Spartan, Speedy, Supergirl, and White Canary. None of the newbies.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                        Felicity not being in an episode of Arrow would be a first in like... ever .

Comment

I'd like for Oliver to date Kara. It would be the world's finest interdimensional long-distance relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                            It would be the world's finest interdimensional long-distance relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                              I'd like for Oliver to date Kara. It would be the world's finest interdimensional long-distance relationship.
                              The Girl Scout and the Grim Archer...

Honestly, I'd take that over Felicity... if only to watch the Olicity fans rage even more about Oliver cheating with "Felicity-Lite".

Quark, SecretVampire: Well, I'm sure she'll have some role. But for that particular scene, she is apparently not due to appear.

Comment

I hope Oliver gets some action in the intimate sphere too. Just a a fling or one night stand or something short like in season 1. But I doubt that. Some fans are too prudish and the writers are afraid they will label him as a man whore again or something.
                                The truth is we are all humans and being attracted to other people and searching for intimacy is normal. So in order to spice things up with out stupid drama they can write something light and playful with a guest star.
                                I really hope no more weddings and going back to exes.
                                But if he hooks up with an old love again it has to be Sara, she was the best love interest and is funny and playful on Legends. In season two Oliver hooked with Sara after 5 years separation, so he can do it again. )))

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎