No announcement yet.

What will the CW do with Supergirl

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will the CW do with Supergirl

Currently Supergirl is not in the same universe as the Flash or the Arrow. Will the CW keep it that way or will they try to spin things so she ends up in the same universe?

I was thinking maybe one of the changes the [SPOILER]Reverse Flash made at the end of Flashpoint[/SPOILER] was merge Supergirl's Earth with Earth 1.

He said Barry will figure out the changes eventually.

Comment

The CW will keep Supergirl separate from Flash, Arrow, and Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
        The CW will keep Supergirl separate from Flash, Arrow, and Legends.
        Yes and no. For the most part each CW show will still be their own thing but expect some more crossovers over future seasons. I'm not saying we'll get them every other week but from now on you can probably realistically expect one or two mega cross over events per season for these shows, with some mini cross overs mixed in between (such as minor characters like Felicity (as much as I hate to use this one) or Cisco or someone from the time ship to once in a while to pay a friend a visit in the meantime).

Such as the life of a DC comics franchise and thus a CW property. Also Cisco giving Kara that dimensional cross over device kinda solidifies her ability to come help when needed. Hopefully we can get one were Martian Manhunter can help Barry in a future mini cross over.

Comment

I'd think the cross overs will continue, but given that the fan base demographics between SG and the other 3 don't completely overlap, they will try to retain a distinctiveness for each show.

Comment

Supergirl is the 2nd highest rated show for the CW so it's doing fine on Mondays.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎