Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wyatt Logan: The Lost Winchester Brother?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyatt Logan: The Lost Winchester Brother?

I think one of the strongest connections to Supernatural (besides the Easter Eggs, which will be discussed in another thread) that I could find in this show is the Wyatt Logan character played by Matt Lanter. Maybe it's the same creator thing, but he seems so much like Sam and Dean. Thoughts?

Started watching this the other day - will be watching 1.7 ASAP - and yeah, I've seen traits of both brothers in the Wyatt Logan character.

- Hardcore focus on the mission, protecting the others no matter what it takes = Dean

- Loss of wife [who was ironically named Jessica, or Jess, for short], whump-y attracting tendencies, and tied to a chair/held captive for an extended period of time = Sam

- Has been through a lot and is left with PTSD-like qualities, also feels a lot more than he lets on around others = a Winchester trait

A fun little side-fact, although we didn't get to see or meet him, Wyatt was geographically near his (younger) grandfather during 1.4. At the time of meeting/would-have-met between character(s) and their grandfather, both sides were in the same overall 'line of work'.
    Last edited by SVfan26; 11-25-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎