0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I'm bitter about how bad this was.
    0%

I gave it a 7. I thought it was just ok. I can already tell that Emma not telling the others is going to get on my last nerve. I'm also pretty sure it's Aladdin behind the cloak, not Regina (that would be too obvious).

It was an ok ep, not as good as the premiere. I'm still gonna keep watching, though.

Comment

Liked the cameo by the Three Musketeers (who, of course, were created by the same writer as Edmond Dantès). Hopefully, we haven't seen the last of them. I quite like that they used the Count of Monte Cristo. It's much better than when they used characters like Cruella de Vil and the characters from Frozen. Sure, Disney's made films about the Musketeers and the Count, but the usage of those characters aren't as on the nose as Elsa (where you instantly think: "Disney character"). I hope we continue to see more characters like this. However, if they'd end up doing vampires, hopefully they'll use Lord Ruthven, instead of Dracula.

I really disagree with Henry including Temple of Doom on a list of the best sequels ever. Pre-Crystal Skull, It was generally viewed as the weaker of the three films and certainly not in the same league as Empire Strikes Back or Godfather, part II.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎